The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with rhyno here. Ever since Alvarez has had something to do with the program the system has generated great rbs who haven't done squat in the nfl. I think the system and o line deserves a lot lore credit than they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stats are great, do you consider all those QBs who went through Mike Leachs system at Texas Tech to be amazing QBs?

Again, when Gordon leaves they'll plug the next guy in, they'll see a little bit of a production drop, but they'll still have one of the nation's top RBs.

Gordon is in a great system, with a great o-line that opens massive holes.

Gordon does have great speed and good vision, I'll give him that all day but some of those holes are massive.

Of course there is one thing I've been pondering, sometimes great players just do things, they make it look so simple, so easy almost like they're not trying. I wonder if Gordon is doing the same.

It's not a feeling I get all the time watching him. Sometimes I do, most of the time I get the feeling that Wisconsin has a severely underrated o-line, and then watch them create a hole big enough you could drive a semi through.
Yes. Those QBS at TX Tech were that good. Just not NFL players.

Georgia taking it to Auburn. Georgia's two losses are head scratchers, though I suppose if you really look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone of note.

Nice 4th down conversion Canes!

Georgia taking it to Auburn. Georgia's two losses are head scratchers, though I suppose if you really look at their schedule, they haven't played anyone of note.
Richt should be hung for those losses. This year was perfect for a title run

Wow where's the fsu defense.

Got to catch that dude!

I have no idea how Auburn has imploded so badly

Yes. Those QBS at TX Tech were that good. Just not NFL players.
Well then, we'll just have to disagree.

When I look at special players, I think: this guy could go to any team worst or best and still make plays.

I don't think that with Gordon (or the QBs from Texas Tech)

I look forward to see what the Wisconsin vs Minnesota match up brings, and if the Gophers will be able to reunite the three trophies.

That sucked! Thought this rivalry was about wide right not off the map left...

Wow where's the fsu defense.

They don't play until the second half this year.

Jameisis running for his life just about every play.

Sweet!!!

Ugh the feeding thing .

Ezekiel Elliot keeps doing that and it's obnoxious .

Wow what is happening to auburn.

Wow what is happening to auburn.

I have no freaking clue, they have steadily gotten worse every game.

And every time they stop them something stupid happens.

Kaaya is outplaying Winston tonight so far.

Well then, we'll just have to disagree.

When I look at special players, I think: this guy could go to any team worst or best and still make plays.

I don't think that with Gordon (or the QBs from Texas Tech)

I look forward to see what the Wisconsin vs Minnesota match up brings, and if the Gophers will be able to reunite the three trophies.
I don't think that way with college players. How well does a player execute what's asked of him to execute. That's how I judge skill with a college player.

There are a lot of factors to Gordon's success. Line and scheme play a huge role. But remember, that it hasn't been the same coach or the same staff coaching all of those really good Badger running backs.

Also, Wisconsin has the #1 ranked defense in the country. A cynic will say that's because the Big 10 is bad. They're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back