Lamkin Talks Legacy

So cool of Lamkin.

Looks like they're still available:

Just ordered a set. Hope they're still in stock. Love the THP green.

This is for 13 grips???

Anything for free shipping?

I wanted a set of these but they not ship to NZ in the menu. I asked Lamkin for some help and they just favourited my tweet lol. I know they send here as I have received grips from them before that I have won.

I wanted a set of these but they not ship to NZ in the menu. I asked Lamkin for some help and they just favourited my tweet lol. I know they send here as I have received grips from them before that I have won.

If they can't, PM me and I'll ship them to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This saved me over $60 on a set of grips! I'm gonna add 5 wraps and all will be good!!!!

Great deal from Lamkin! Too bad they only have the standard size, if this deal had the midsized grips as well I'd immediately jump on it. Bought some midsize REL 3GEN at a pro shop this morning, but they only had 5 left, so I have to order some more online.

Order my Green Lamkins, thought I'd start my legacy out on the right foot. Thank you

db6bb18bbfd848e34d4d854e9a81be2f.jpg

A little early Christmas gift to myself! These came from Lamkin today. What a beautiful shade of green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Mine are sitting at my house waiting on me.

mine arrived today. gotta love the extra special somethings

Awesome grips. Awesome color! If they offered mid size I would have been all over it. Congrats to all that grabbed these.

Got my grips yesterday and was great they threw in a few extras in the box. Can't wait to put these bad boys on my clubs!

Back