Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Thoroughly enjoying the Jonas Gray experience tonight.

Thoroughly enjoying the Jonas Gray experience tonight.
Same here. I got 22 points of him so far. Any reason why he is running so much tonight?

Same here. I got 22 points of him so far. Any reason why he is running so much tonight?

Patriots dominated the Colts with the running game last year in the playoffs. No reason to think they wouldn't do the same thing tonight.

I might be riding Jonas Gray's back to a victory this week. Who would have guessed it.

Last edited:
Patriots dominated the Colts with the running game last year in the playoffs. No reason to think they wouldn't do the same thing tonight.
But gray isn't there top rb is he or has Brady just been throwing allot lately?

Of course Jonas Gray is on my bench right now. Of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But gray isn't there top rb is he or has Brady just been throwing allot lately?

Gray is the main guy carrying the rock, but Vereen plays a lot when they are in passing situations.

Of course Jonas Gray is on my bench right now. Of course.

I saw that. Ouch that has to hurt. Haha

You would probably win pretty easy if he was starting, but how can you predict him going off like that?

Gronk is a monster & I'm glad he's on my team. That TD puts me at 8-3 & another much needed win

Pulled off the win this week. I still have slim slim playoff hopes I have to win out and need some help but hey it is still possible

Still sweating this one. Have to have a boring last two minutes.

No heroics! Managed a win.

Gronk is a monster & I'm glad he's on my team. That TD puts me at 8-3 & another much needed win

We'll probably have two teams at 9-2 and two at 8-3 after this week. Then a couple at 7-4. The last couple weeks are going to get crazy!

Got the win and moving to 8-3. Things are getting interesting in league 4. Looks like 3 of the top 4 teams might be losing this week.

Did Allen play tonight?

The injury thing is starting to get out of control. I gotta get some bodies back for next week.

I saw that. Ouch that has to hurt. Haha

You would probably win pretty easy if he was starting, but how can you predict him going off like that?

43 points for Gray. I'm pretty sure I lost with 42 total on a massive bye week a few weeks ago.

Lowly me at 3-7 beating the league 2 leader who was 8-2! #spoiler

You have been Gronked having Gronk outplayed by Fleener last night, I'll take it!

I put up 94.5 and left Kenny Britt on the bench in favor of Garcon (changed at 12:59 yesterday). That move cost me 20 points. I lost this week, to put me at 2-2 since taking over this team. Like the numbers however as each week I have gone over 90.

I lost to a team who had 2 guys left in on byes. And also had another guy score 0.

On that note. I think everyone needs to remain active, and set the lineups, even if you think your out of it.

Well I am only down 16 points after last night. Just need Kendall Wright and Pitt D to score 17 more points then Sankey and the titans D. That can happen right?

21 point win for me, will get forsett in the lineup next week so hopefully I can make a late push

As long as Kendall Wright scores less than 50.5 pts I will get another win. For the first time all season I will have more win's then losses at 6-5.

Back