Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an X2Hot 3W, but mostly for the Tour Blue shaft...and now CPO has them BOGO. Definitely not a need, and the Bertha FW treats me fine, but hmmm.

i want an x2hot 3w, but mostly for the tour blue shaft...and now cpo has them bogo. Definitely not a need, and the bertha fw treats me fine, but hmmm.

bogo bogo bogo

I want an X2Hot 3W, but mostly for the Tour Blue shaft...and now CPO has them BOGO. Definitely not a need, and the Bertha FW treats me fine, but hmmm.

I know...I guess I could try a 5W too. Both for $150 like new shipped is sub eBay cheap.

I feel the same about the bertha fairways. Don't need, but want. But need my last fun money for Bertha driver.

So many options.

Driver is my goal right now. Going to have a fit after Xmas. 915, g30 and BB is front runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver is my goal right now. Going to have a fit after Xmas. 915, g30 and BB is front runners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of great choices. Let us know what you end up with.

Pondering a certain set of irons thanks to Kang. On that note as well I will be keeping my tourstage irons as well but am thinking about sending them off to have a copper satin finish put on them .

Don't you hate when the golf funds dry up!!

ha, yeah but that happens when you buy 3 drivers to test! I'll unload the ones I don't keep and the funds will be back. this wont be the last BOGO CPO has.

Lob wedges!!

Coming from my beloved i20.. I want something that forgiving and good. Don't know if I'll find it. Loved being able to full swing that bad boy from anywhere.

Really interested in the J40, RTX 2.0 CB and Ping Tour Gorge.

Tomorrow I will have these drivers at the range.

Mizuno JPX-850
Callaway 815
Callaway 815 DBD
TaylorMade R15
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cleveland Black
Srixon 545
Bridgestone 2015 release
Titleist 915

Vapor Pro Combos.

That is all sorts of awesome, JB
There will be a few THPERS with me tomorrow and they will be able to provide some feedback.

There will be a few THPERS with me tomorrow and they will be able to provide some feedback.
Sounds like a great time on the range prior to some fun golf!

Mizuno JPX-850
Callaway 815
Callaway 815 DBD
TaylorMade R15
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cleveland Black
Srixon 545
Bridgestone 2015 release
Titleist 915

Sounds like a fun range session!

Mizuno JPX-850
Callaway 815
Callaway 815 DBD
TaylorMade R15
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cleveland Black
Srixon 545
Bridgestone 2015 release
Titleist 915

Tell me what time....I'm looking at flights now.

Mizuno JPX-850
Callaway 815
Callaway 815 DBD
TaylorMade R15
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cleveland Black
Srixon 545
Bridgestone 2015 release
Titleist 915

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing your personal feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back