What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A DLL LH putter for the wife. It is starting to get a little spendy being a two golfer household. Oh well, she'll be happy on Christmas morning :)

Just bought both Zen Golf and Zen putting. Time to get my mental game on point and stop getting angry at errant shots and putts

Won an auction for a Bridgestone True Balance putter TD03 for only $65nzd ($50usd), not sure what they are worth over there now days. Its only played one round and is pretty much brand new, looking forward to trying it.

Some Kentwool socks that may have been Lime green.

A new vest that has lime green highlights.

Pretty partial to that shade of green right now. :)

Picked up a Big Bertha driver and 5 wood from Callaway Pre Owned. With the free fairway wood it was too good of a deal to pass up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Persimmon Driver and 3 wood with dynamic gold shafts. Loft up for 17 yards? Nah, I think I will go back in time and lose 20.

Last edited:
Two boxes of e5s and a new XSpann glove. Damn near walked out with a 5Deep off the used rack.

Didn't purchase, but I received a sweet Masters 1/4 zip pullover for my birthday. Not sure how they purchased it, and I may not want to know, but it's awesome.

So when my East Lake 1/4 zip isn't uppity enough, I can drop the Masters one on people.

Picked up a Big Bertha driver and 5 wood from Callaway Pre Owned. With the free fairway wood it was too good of a deal to pass up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. You can buy any driver, FW, or hybrid and get another one free, even if it isn't the same type of club?

Dang. CPO is just stealing my money at this point.

Didn't purchase, but I received a sweet Masters 1/4 zip pullover for my birthday. Not sure how they purchased it, and I may not want to know, but it's awesome.

So when my East Lake 1/4 zip isn't uppity enough, I can drop the Masters one on people.

I'm just waiting for the day where you show up to an event with an actual green jacket. Then I will know that Seth Diamond has really become "high society".

The dry cleaned Millar shirts didn't tell you that? Or maybe the white croc wingtips.

974c02364521314.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Arrived today, didn't expect them that qwk, Thanks Lamkin, especial for the extras

Like new 3 & 5 Deep FWs off of CPO. Don't really need the 3 Deep, but if I don't like it, I can sell it for half of what I payed for two, bringing the cost of the 5 Deep down to $70. Deal was just too good to pass up.

I spent more money than I wanted to today but hey, isn't that golf? haha

I just bought the Titleist 915 D3

Double Black Diamond. Wife may kill me ..... But hey I will have an awesome collection of clubs
I'll take the DBD after the funeral then. Haha. I am trying to resist the CPO sale going on now and trying to save for a DBD. It's not going well...

I'll take the DBD after the funeral then. Haha. I am trying to resist the CPO sale going on now and trying to save for a DBD. It's not going well...
Ha. I grabbed an udesign alpha and a fairway off of it yesterday why I bought another driver today I have no clue .

Glad to see I'm not the only one to get in trouble with the wifey when it comes to golf purchases!

Ha. I grabbed an udesign alpha and a fairway off of it yesterday why I bought another driver today I have no clue .
So you can hate it in a month and sell it to me. :)

Vokey SM5 52*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back