What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time you relented and went with the wedges you already know you play well.

He threatened me with a good time. I just gotta get this snow off the ground to get them into some action!

Ordered something for my recipient in the THP secret santa. I liked it so much I ordered one of the same for myself.

Thought I ran out of tees today on about 14 or 15 and found 1 tee in the bottom of the bag. A white one with some blue stripes and was actually a little warped... Like a banana. But thought oh well, I don't really want to ask my playing partner to borrow any so this will have to do. That thing lasted the rest of the round with out breaking and got me through. I noticed it was a flexible one and not wooded. I went straight to Walmart and bought a bag for $5!

Ordered the putter I've been going back and forth on from SeeMore, and picked up a glove.

My bag is now on lockdown, at least until this series of lessons is done. But then again, how many times have we all said that...

Picked up a dozen supersofts for cold weather and ordered a pair of Nike Lunar Waverly

Do they fit true to size as nike sneakers?

And some green Lamkin grips!

I think they do. Going off Jman & #Cookie's recommendation that they fit pretty true.

I tried them on in a store, and while the fit was obviously a bit different than my TWs or the FI impact I also tried on, I think I'd take the same size.

Lamkin grips in green, two sets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sure are. You ever try lostgolfballs.com? Not sure what shipping is, but New Zealand shows up in the dropdown.

Thanks Smalls. I just had a look but shipping to NZ is $102 plus some taxes(don't know what for), so it works out to about $165ish. So just a bit expensive.

Green lamkin grips starting my #THPLegacy

Adams Speedline Super LS Driver, Stiff Flex w/ Stock Shaft - DIVOT Deal of the Day.

I am a 1st year golfer and I couldn't resist at $69.99

Nice pickup, heck of a solid head for that price.

A Clicgear Rovic Jr for the kids. Christmas purchases aren't just for Secret Santa :)

A dozen Srixon Z Star balls. $29.99 at PGATour SS. Actually ended up getting out of there for $11 since I had $20 in coupons.

I believe I just bought a flightscope kudu!

Some Matte Grey pants, Kentwool socks, and some Callaway Del Mar's.

Another short ponder.
Mashie + 15.5* 3w and original Mashie 3h 20* & 4h 23*. All 3 (2 sellers) for $84.00 including shipping off the Bay.

Black Garsen G-Pro Edge putter grip.

Can't wait to try this with SPi!

Purchased 13 Golf Pride CP2 grips! Hoping they help out my "beginning to age" arthritic fingers!

Fujikura Pro 63 S-flex 3w shaft pull for 35.00 shipped.

Oh snap. Nice! You go with the standard blue one or TS?

Makes me think I should just grab a Fuel fwy shaft and extend it, but it'll be tipped I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back