Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun Contest
Each year the fine folks at Sligo Golf bring out new styles that are bold, fresh, and trendy and most of our readers really enjoy what they are seeing. They are also kind enough to bring them to THP in exclusive contests that you will not find anywhere else.

We did something similar last year and it was so much fun. Your job will be to pick your outfit from their site from their Sring 2010 collection.
Pants/Shorts
Shirt
Belt
Hat
& Anything Else you want to add.

And Then NAME YOUR OUTFIT!

The Prize
One lucky THP Reader will win a free $100 Gift Card to spend on anything they want at the Sligo Store.

Not only will you win the gift card...That part is great, but you will also have your chosen outfit and winning name put on the Sligo Website for everyone to see. You will officially be designing the outfit that the world can purchase as the outfit of the month for June.

How It Works

1. Head on over to http://store.sligowear.com to view it online.

2. Put together your complete outfit (Please only use items labeled 2010 Sring).

3. Get creative and come up with a name for your outfit.

4. Email all entries to contests@thehackersparadise.com

5. The only thing being considered is the actual outfit you choose and the name. No visuals or pictures will be counted.

6. Your entry should list the items by name and color. For example, if I was choosing the shirt below as a piece to my outfit, I would say O'Brien Black.

831070577_53849-M.jpg

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com

Please include your screen name or your entry will not be counted.

The deadline of this contest Sunday May 16th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

You must be a registered forum member with at least 5 posts to submit your entry. Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if this was going to happen again this year. Great contest!

one of my fave contests!!! thanks THP!

• Admin
JB - Do we just name the outfit or do we add a description too?

1. Head on over to http://store.sligowear.com to view it online.

2. Put together your complete outfit (Please only use items labeled 2010 Spring).

3. Get creative and come up with a name for your outfit.

4. Email all entries to contests@thehackersparadise.com

5. The only thing being considered is the actual outfit you choose and the name. No visuals or pictures will be counted.

6. Your entry should list the items by name and color. For example, if I was choosing the shirt below as a piece to my outfit, I would say O'Brien Black.

Send the item names as well as your name for the outfit.

Sweet contest! Gotta put the old noodle to work on this one.

If you win, do you win the outfit you design as well?

• Admin
If you win, do you win the outfit you design as well?

As mentioned in the post, you will win a gift card that can be used to buy what you would like. Sizing becomes an issue when doing the actual apparel, so this made sense.

As mentioned in the post, you will win a gift card that can be used to buy what you would like. Sizing becomes an issue when doing the actual apparel, so this made sense.

Ok. I can't wait to enter this one!

My entry's already in! I had it in my head what I wanted to do before I even saw the clothes.

I'm in.....JB let me know i there's any issues with receiving my entry. Reconfigured my Thunderbird account today....

We hope everybody has a great time with this one.

sweet! another cool contest already! thanks THP and Sligo!

We hope everybody has a great time with this one.

so far it's been fun. the wifey's helping me on this one too! she's actually loving the sligo stuff.

so far it's been fun. the wifey's helping me on this one too! she's actually loving the sligo stuff.

You can spend hours on that site putting outfits together.

You can spend hours on that site putting outfits together.

no doubt, we've been at it for about an hour. what's funny is that she doesn't like what i like and vice versa, so we're trying to COMPROMISE! haha. she just smacked me in the arm.

i'm just so hesitant to enter this one for fear that sligo gear won't fit fat people!

I am in, but something tells me that others still have a pretty decent chance to win this one.

:thankyou: THP and Sligo for the contest!

It fits anybody. Just size up. And as for outfits....Gut feeling here, go with her taste. hehe

It fits anybody. Just size up. And as for outfits....Gut feeling here, go with her taste. hehe

i can't figure out why everyone seems to think i have bad taste. did i look bad in florida? haha

i'm definitely letting her put this one together, name and all! does the name need to have an explanation with it, or just strictly the name? sorry if the question seems redundant just want to get it right the first time.

All we need is the name. No explanation is needed.

All we need is the name. No explanation is needed.

can you explain that please?

so
Spoiler
rry, i couldn't resist

Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

tcalloway1 said:
i can't figure out why everyone seems to think i have bad taste. did i look bad in florida? haha

i'm definitely letting her put this one together, name and all! does the name need to have an explanation with it, or just strictly the name? sorry if the question seems redundant just want to get it right the first time.

You rock a Coors Light like no one else TC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Awesome!! The BF is going to help me :clapp:

Back