THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

That was a clutch putt by Westwood.

Lookin' real good for Tim Clark right now.

tim clark = most boring golfer ever! my desk has more personality. he's playing some unbelievable golf and when he's in this zone, he's tough. should be interesting if it comes down to him and westwood, neither are known for their "closing" abilities.

tim clark = most boring golfer ever! my desk has more personality. he's playing some unbelievable golf and when he's in this zone, he's tough. should be interesting if it comes down to him and westwood, neither are known for their "closing" abilities.

I dont know, dont forget a few others...In fact check out this leaderboard!

I dont know, dont forget a few others...In fact check out this leaderboard!

yeah, it's panning out to be a close one. it's nice to see dl3 close well.

Very nice final round by DL3. Specifically, nice down the stretch (-3 on 16 thru 18)

yeah, it's panning out to be a close one. it's nice to see dl3 close well.

What I meant was most on the leaderboard seem boring. Honest question, what makes DLIII more interesting than Tim Clark?

On Twitter, some professional players are taking potshots at Tiger:

Azinger on Tiger's sore neck: Could this have been prevented with a good Swedish massage?

Christina Kim on injury coverage: Hmmmm. Hate to say it, but I wonder how many reporters had to hit delete after saying Tiger "pulls out" today. Whoopsy

The Azinger post was mentioned last page.

What I meant was most on the leaderboard seem boring. Honest question, what makes DLIII more interesting than Tim Clark?

he's not pigeon chested and odd looking......lol........nah, i'm just not the biggest fan of any of the guys who play with belly putters/long putters. i don't like them and don't support the guys that use them. davis is a north carolina boy, i've met him at harbor town, he was super cool. i'm sure tim clark is cool too, i've just never met him, he's not from NC, and he uses a long putter, so he's not interesting to me.

Dont mess with the FUNK!!

he's not pigeon chested and odd looking......lol........nah, i'm just not the biggest fan of any of the guys who play with belly putters/long putters. i don't like them and don't support the guys that use them. davis is a north carolina boy, i've met him at harbor town, he was super cool. i'm sure tim clark is cool too, i've just never met him, he's not from NC, and he uses a long putter, so he's not interesting to me.

That is hysterical. I agree, he is not all that interesting, but I have always thought that about DLIII to me. Your logic is possibly my favorite in the world.

HAHA thats hilarious bro. But you wear crocs! lol

That was a nervous putt by Clark if Ive ever seen one.

That is hysterical. I agree, he is not all that interesting, but I have always thought that about DLIII to me. Your logic is possibly my favorite in the world.

i know i didn't really answer your question b/c it's hard for me to just say that i don't like tim clark b/c he's: short, awkward looking, lacking in personality from what i have seen based on tv coverage, and he's one of those golfers that just pokes the ball around perfectly all day and that's what annoys me the most...haha!

HAHA thats hilarious bro. But you wear crocs! lol

don't knock em until you try em OEM. in fact, i now know what you're getting for christmas. what size shoe?

In all those Srixon ads like in the THP magazine, he looks like a chubbier Lieutenant Dan (Gary Sinise).

In all those Srixon ads like in the THP magazine, he looks like a chubbier Lieutenant Dan (Gary Sinise).

LMAO!!!!! true that spank, and how annoying was lt. dan? i bet lt. dan would use a long putter, oh wait, "but lt. dan, you ain't got no legs", hahaha

seriously, foster's watching some ridiculous bob the builder movie b/c he doesn't feel well, what's going on in the tourney?

Back