What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

Jetspeed 3 wood from Taylormade preowned. Excellent condition, 25% off and free shipping, $67 out the door.

Last edited:
Some gift items from Troon North.

Titleist 712 cb's 4-pw for 299 bucks at the local course. Mint condition. ..I lucked out.

Rocketballz Stage 2 Tour 4H.. Got a great deal so figured why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really good deal

Ya that's why I had to grab em. Only reason I grabbed them cuz I have gamed dci 990's my entire life and this club reminds me of it so it was pretty easy to hit.

1/4 zip Callaway pullover off their site- got 30% additional off from our VIP card from being on Team Callaway. Also purchased an X2 Hot Pro driver head on eBay, then was offered a shaft cut to length, opti-adaptor put on it, and a grip built up for $50 more! Sweet!

1/4 zip Callaway pullover off their site- got 30% additional off from our VIP card from being on Team Callaway. Also purchased an X2 Hot Pro driver head on eBay, then was offered a shaft cut to length, opti-adaptor put on it, and a grip built up for $50 more! Sweet!

I saw those too. Unfortunately the only one in my size is white....and I get white dirty before it gets out of the packaging somehow. Nice finds.

Picked up a Callaway Xhot 22* and 25* to go along with my just ordered Apex irons. I'm super excited to have an almost all new bag.

drained the funds on BOGO at CPO. Bertha 3w and 5w on it's way to Knoxville!

drained the funds on BOGO at CPO. Bertha 3w and 5w on it's way to Knoxville!

Nice! Upgraded from the XH to the X2H with the BOGO

I found this Callaway bogo deal just in time. X2 hot pro 3 & 4 hybrids replacing my standard X2 hot hybrids for a net $20 after trade ins!

Just bought an Odyssey Metal X 1 Milled putter. Now I need to find a weight kit for it

sounds like the BOGO was a success. next time they just need to call it the THP Two Fer One Deal...

Puma golf pants "castle wall" color

Went on a spree the past few days:
-Pair of Izod flat front slim fit pants (really awesome inexpensive quality pants)
-SC California Fastback 34"
-AM&E Mid-Mallet Black HC
-Black/White SS 2.0 grip
-4-PW TM Burner 2.0 irons with KBS 90 shafts (for a buddy :act-up:)

This is what happens when you put in what you think is a low "best offer" on ebay and it gets accepted
pic13.png

Woah, what happened with the SLDR 430? It sounded like you were super smitten with that thing?

Sorry if I missed it, I've been a bit out of pocket lately.

Woah, what happened with the SLDR 430? It sounded like you were super smitten with that thing?

Sorry if I missed it, I've been a bit out of pocket lately.

On the launch monitor it could do no wrong. Actually hit it pretty well on the course - but I just didn't like the feel of it. Even with a shaft that felt better, it just never felt "right". Got the same performance on the course from the BioCell+ with a much better overall feel and sound.

I am tinkering right now, and its dangerous, but I am just about done. It will be the BC+ or the 545 going forward.

Long story short - I am done over reacting to results I see from an indoor launch monitor without being able to see actual ball flight and hit shots over the course of a full round.

Way too much Cally stuff.

X2 Hot 3 deep
X2 Hot 5 deep

X2 hot 3, 4, 5, and 6 hybrids

That's 6 new clubs. And I thought I was done for the year.

Got A new titleist cart bag on Sunday for my birthday from edwin watts. Original price was $209 I paid $130 for it.

Got some pants from Sligo 50% off. Prefer them over shorts lately.

Way too much Cally stuff.

X2 Hot 3 deep
X2 Hot 5 deep

X2 hot 3, 4, 5, and 6 hybrids

That's 6 new clubs. And I thought I was done for the year.

Impressive haul. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back