The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exciting dude! It's definitely a bit terrifying but enjoy the experience cause it goes by fast.

I'd love to keep growing the flatstick collection but I feel kind of guilty at times not playing most of them.

She's "fully cooked" technically according to the doc/wife, but I'd really like her to stay in another week or so hahaha

You're talking to the guy with 31 right now hahahahaha

She's "fully cooked" technically according to the doc/wife, but I'd really like her to stay in another week or so hahaha

You're talking to the guy with 31 right now hahahahaha
Here's is my pro tip. Go get 20 frozen pizzas. Whatever is on sale. You are going to need to have food ready that's cheap/easy to make/and somewhat tasty.

Here's is my pro tip. Go get 20 frozen pizzas. Whatever is on sale. You are going to need to have food ready that's cheap/easy to make/and somewhat tasty.

Yeah, we've already been prepping hahaha

My only parenting tip...never let a good nap go to waste!

I wished I liked naps. My wife naps with the girls bc I just can't sleep during the day

Dude...I could sleep standing up. Just a God given talent! My wife hates it b/c she's such a light sleeper.

I'm the 6 hr max sleep guy. Anymore than that & I'm just lazy all day. Go to bed at 10-11pm up at 4:30am everyday.

I'm the 6 hr max sleep guy. Anymore than that & I'm just lazy all day. Go to bed at 10-11pm up at 4:30am everyday.
I'm exactly like this too. I hate oversleeping.

I look forward to the future then hahaha. We go back in wed for another ultrasound, if the fluid drops, we're having a Charlotte that day. Which is sort of terrifying to think about, so we're in mass cleaning mode....aaaaand I'm not a fan.

Good luck to you guys next week James. I know this must be exciting and kind of nerve wracking at the same time.

I'm exactly like this too. I hate oversleeping.

I am a paying member in this club. For years I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 4:30. Body clock is still set to this.

One of the local CC is being bought by the city it resides in and it appears they have big plans to make it better than it ever was.

One of the local CC is being bought by the city it resides in and it appears they have big plans to make it better than it ever was.

Do you really think they are going to put the money into or towards it? It's always said to see a city by something like this and when money gets tight it's the first thing they cut.

I do, the city runs on the interest they earn from their investments.

The city is ran by intelligent local business people who have managed to grow when everyone around us is hurting.

Hmmmmm, the wife's mother has had her driver's license revoked, leaving them with a car to sell off.

2008 Honda Fit with 35k kms on it.... Dependent on what they want for it, it would be a no brainer for my wife to upgrade her 2003 Toyota Echo that has 140k kms on it..... I have been trying to convince her to upgrade for ages.

Hopefully we can talk this through, and not just have her make a snap decision to not consider it.

Got a new phone tonight. Big upgrade from the iphone4

Apparently it's relatively new. Very bright and fancy.

Bright and fancy is nice! That is a sharp looking phone. Android, supposedly waterproof, PS4 games on the phone...yeah that's sweet.

Golfing the hanging lights

What are you guys doing today? I'm writing, and the TV is off.

Also, coffee. Sweet delicious coffee.

Working with Matt. Lol he's making a hover craft for his engineering class. Pretty cool to see him grind it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back