Great TV/Movie quotes

Great TV/Movie quotes

snicker.doodles said:
wooooh ooooooooo!!!!! LOVe LOVE LOVE point break!
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?

oh shizzle... the chicks are packed... their packed...

waaaarriiiiiiiorsss... come out to plaaaaaayeeeeaaaayyy

"What is pain?"
"French bread!!!!"

- Remember the Titans

Great TV/Movie quotes

'You did the motorboat didn't you?'--wedding crashers

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?

oh shizzle... the chicks are packed... their packed...

waaaarriiiiiiiorsss... come out to plaaaaaayeeeeaaaayyy

Love that part!

Great TV/Movie quotes

'i'm Batman'--Batman

"Hi, I'm Larry and this is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl." ---Newhart

Not a movie quote but a spoof based off one... enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2yv8aT0UFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w2yv8aT0UFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

save the cheerleader... save the world

Have you ever considered that I'm not in the mood.

Transporter 3

"Its those two totally gay Nordic dudes at 10 oclock!"-Dude, wheres my car?

Can you fly this plane, and land it?
Surely you cant be serious!
I am serious.... And dont call me Shirley.

Marie: Oh I used to love Valentines Day!... then I met your father.
Frank: I used to love every day.

Everybody love Raymond

Last edited:
"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." - Blues Brothers

Great TV/Movie quotes

'dont mess with the bull you'll get the horns'--the breakfast club

Excuse me ma'am. We have a 300 lb weight limit.
Rasputia: I don't weigh no damn 300 lbs. I weigh 165! How YOU doin'?

Norbit

ANDY: Tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.

RED: Zihuatanejo?

ANDY: Mexico. Little place right on the Pacific. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I'd like to finish out my life, Red. A warm place with no memory. Open a little hotel right on the beach. Buy some worthless old boat and fix it up like new. Take my guests out charter fishing.

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: I'm here to try out my sea legs.

Forrest Gump: But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.

ANDY: Tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.

RED: Zihuatanejo?

ANDY: Mexico. Little place right on the Pacific. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I'd like to finish out my life, Red. A warm place with no memory. Open a little hotel right on the beach. Buy some worthless old boat and fix it up like new. Take my guests out charter fishing.

Great great movie.

'dont mess with the bull you'll get the horns'--the breakfast club

I'm sure I'll get laughed at for this one, but I remember that quote from the movie pacifier. Yeah, yeah, I know, my wife made me watch it with her.

Back