Great TV/Movie quotes

Chris: Hey Meg, I'm thinking of a word that's not kitty. Try and guess.
Meg: Is it kitty?
Chris: AHHH. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.

Family Guy

Chris: Hey Meg, I'm thinking of a word that's not kitty. Try and guess.
Meg: Is it kitty?
Chris: AHHH. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.

Family Guy

Peter: Hey Brian, look. My cereal spells "ooooooo"
Brian: Peter, those are cheerios.

classic show. very sarcastic humor that sometimes takes a pretty decent level of intelligence to understand.

Ivan Checkov: I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now.
Murphy: Checkov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team.

Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.
Rocco: Doc, I gotta buy you, like, a proverb book or something. This mix'n'match ****'s gotta go.
Doc: What?
Connor: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?
Murphy: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

the boondock saints

Great TV/Movie quotes

'that's my boat'--forrest gump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth! - armegeddon

Guess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth! - armegeddon

"Get off the nuclear device!"
"Sorry about that Sharp I was just reliving the scene where Slim Pickins rides the nuclear device into town... guess not."

Jack Frost nipping at your toes, Mr. Peterson?
Yeah, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver.

Cheers

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." ---Pulp Fiction

"Does Wayne Brady have to slap a b!tch!"

Chapelle Show

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

Willy Wonka

"dont be hayyytin" - malibu's most wanted

Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

Audrey: I hope nobody I know drives by and sees me standing in the yard staring at the house in my pajamas.
Art: If they know your dad, they won't think anything of it.

Aunt Bethany: What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound.
Uncle Lewis: You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

Ellen: You set standards that no family activity can live up to.
Clark: When have I ever done that?
Ellen: Parties, weddings, anniversaries, funerals, holidays, vacations, graduations...

---Christmas Vacation

willlllllsonnnnn! - the castaway

Great TV/Movie quotes

'who's your daddy and what does he do?' --kindergarten cop

Cousin Eddie: How do you like yours, Clark?
Clark: Oh, medium rare, a little pink inside.
Cousin Eddie: No, I mean your bun.

Cousin Eddie: I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?
Clark: You're the gourmet around here, Eddie.

Aunt Edna: Why don't you just ask him for the money, Eddie? He sure as Hell can't take a hint.
Cousin Eddie: Well, I didn't want to ask you, Clark, you know, but could you maybe spare a little extra cash?
Clark: Sure, Eddie, how much do you need?
Cousin Eddie: About $52,000.

Rusty Griswold: Hey, ya' got Pac Man?
Cousin Dale: No.
Rusty Griswold: Ya' got Space Invaders?
Cousin Dale: Nope.
Rusty Griswold: Ya' got Asteroids?
Cousin Dale: Naw, but my dad does. Can't even sit on the toilet some days.

---National Lampoon's Vacation

I loved some of the dialog from Chief Dan George in The Outlaw Josie Wales.

Josey Wales - When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
Lone Watie - I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

Lone Watie - They told us to endeavor to persevere, so we went home and we thought about it. We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Josey Wales - ....it ain't supposed to be easy to sneak up behind an Indian
Lone Watie - I'm an Indian, all right; but here in the nation they call us the "civilized tribe". They call us "civilized" because we're easy to sneak up on. White men have been sneaking up on us for years.

Great TV/Movie quotes

'the nose plays'--Oceans 13

Harry Burns: The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe you're either (a) not at home, (b) home but don't want to talk to me, or (c) home, desperately want to talk to me, but trapped under something heavy. If it's either (a) or (c), please call me back.

Harry Burns: You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.
Sally Albright: Why?
Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you don't take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?
Sally Albright: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.

Sally Albright: You know, I'm so glad I never got involved with you. I just would have ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed and leave at 3:00 in the morning and go clean your andirons, and you don't even have a fireplace, not that I would know this.

Jess: You made a woman meow?

Marie: All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband

Older Woman Customer: [to waiter] I'll have what she's having.

---When Harry Met Sally

Great TV/Movie quotes

'Greed is Good'--Wall St.

Helllo Newman!

"Atta boy mijo" Wade Garrett. - Roadhouse... Any line from this movie would qualify. Well IMHO

Back