The Offical 2014 Tampa get together @ The Eagles Club

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
A few years back we held these little get together in Tampa. It's always a good time on a great track. We thought having another one in 2014 would be a blast. So, we have secured 5 times for 20 guys starting at 10:18am with 4 addition times following the first. THP will provide gear for testing while on the range and those that want to stay for a bite to eat we will dine at the course.

Please just let us know if you can join. Please RSVP no later than 12/10/14.

Where: The Eagle Club 16101 Nine Eagles Drive Odessa, FL 33556 Phone: 813.920.6681 The Forest course

When: December 20, 2014

Time: 10:18 AM is the first time with four consecutive times 9 minutes apart to follow.

Cost: $46 per man

Official Tee times:

10:18am JB, canes, Moira, rjblcamaross

10:27 am ward, tadashi, wanderer, ag2979

10:36AM troyfl, rambler,
wake

10:45am jim54, jhoefer, pudge

Last edited by a moderator:
Golf in December.... grrrrr.

Im in.

Have fun guys, last Saturday of shopping before Christmas makes this one a no-go for me.

Enjoy.

I'm in.

Count me in

Have not played here before. Looking forward to it!

enjoy guys. it was christmas weekend or the week of New Years I would have joined in.

I should be in as well, hard to commit this far out with the holidays so close. But I'm looking forward to it

Have not played here before. Looking forward to it!

The owner of the course put money in the right places, and has really turned really really a poorly maintained but good layout into a much better one. Their greens have been great the last two times I've played it.

I am in, looking forward to it.

I'm in for the 20th! Looking forward to my first THP event!

Please count me in as well. Which course? I love the Eagles, both courses were in great shape a couple weeks ago when I played

Please count me in as well. Which course? I love the Eagles, both courses were in great shape a couple weeks ago when I played

Per the first post, it is the Forrest course.

Per the first post, it is the Forrest course.

oh I didn't notice that at all... I'm blaming the fact that it's the end of the day and I've been staring at this monitor most of the day lol

Wish I was able to make this with you guys. Have a great time.

Damn! Were headed to Orlando that weekend too, but we won't be there in time. You guys have a blast!

Hahaha were driving, but flying will be part of the equation.

Dang it, I'm going to be in the area the weekend before that. Would've loved to have joined you guys.

I'm tentative. Still working on when we are driving up to Orlando either Friday night or Saturday morning. Hopefully it's the former.

At this point, does not look promising for me to be able to make this. Most recent plans have us leaving on Sunday, 12/21, for Greenville, SC for the holidays. If something changes prior to the deadline, I will update my status in this thread.

Back