TEASER ALERT: Sneak Peek at Custom Grand Daddy Gear For THPers

Can I tweet a couple of these pics? Or would it be preferred I not do so?

We've shared links to this thread on Twitter so I don't see why tweeting pics would be an issue.

The craziest part is...These guys were told not to bring their clubs. So this is just the beginning for these guys.
#TheGrandaddy

that is the sickest part...new clubs with a short turnaround to be used...that is amazing.

that is the sickest part...new clubs with a short turnaround to be used...that is amazing.

Not so sure about that statement. But I may be different.

Damn, this is going to be epic!

Oh. Em. Gee. That is some ridiculously seriously awesome gear. Incredible!

I cannot stop looking at this thread. You guys are in for a treat.

that is amazing lucky guys

The jaw dropping starts a bit early. Don't worry fellas, it's about 4 straight days of it out there, so get used to it. So happy for you all.

Permagrin will be in full effect. Less than 48 hours and we will be in California!!

I think sleep tonight may be difficult..

Whoa!! WOW!!! And that holder?? Are you freaking kidding!?

Gibbons Hand Made WOOOOOAH

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I'm afraid that the subliminal messaging may be working. They're teasing this in hopes of taking focus away from task. How can we open a can of whoop a$$ on the folks that are being so nice to us. Don't fall for it guys.

Wow! Getting real...real awesome boys!

Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That swag is off the charts awesome!! You guys in the Granddaddy are in for such an incredible experience.

Consider me extremely jealous of the #Grandaddy guys! That stuff looks freakin' incredible!!!

That stuff looks awesome, for some reason I bet there is more up their sleeves

That little package doesn't suck. At all.

I'm afraid that the subliminal messaging may be working. They're teasing this in hopes of taking focus away from task. How can we open a can of whoop a$$ on the folks that are being so nice to us. Don't fall for it guys.

No way. Eyes still on the major prize but the prizes along the way are spectacular indeed.

Once again, Callaway shows how much they care about THP and golfers in general. Those guys truly "get it" and there's going to be some serious fun had at the GrandDaddy.

Let's go, Basement Dwellers!!

Freakin awesome

Wow looks great.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Back