The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Almost 25% of PGA Tour pros surveyed by Sports Illustrated think Woods took PEDs

Tiger Woods emphatically denies that he has ever used performance-enhancing drugs, but almost a quarter of PGA Tour players surveyed by Sports Illustrated don't believe him. Of 71 PGA Tour players surveyed, 24 percent said they thought Woods "used HGH or other performance-enhancing drugs." Seventy-six percent said they believed that Woods did not take any PEDs.

Dovetailing the above report with Colin Cowherd's plus-plus-plus theory on life. When you get three pluses, it equals what you think it means. Straight from Cowherd this morning, when he publicly claimed he is now very suspicious that Tiger took PED's. His proof:

Can't sleep
plus
Insatiable sexual appetite
plus
Association with Dr. Galea
plus
Enormous body changes
plus a couple of other points he made that I forget.

On the points of sexual appetite, he quoted The Governator, former Mr. Olympian, who once said when you're on steroids, you think of only two things: sex and food. The sex part for Tiger is now well documented to be true. Galea and the body changes are also self-evident. The sleep part he didn't justify but I've known a few softballers that took 'roids and they have reported they didn't need sleep, so I buy that part, which dovetails nicely with the ambien abuse.

I'd also throw in all these weird injuries that he keeps completely private...until he doesn't. No one knew he tore his ACL (and how long it had been torn) until after Torrey Pines and the knee surgery subsequent to that. No one knew of this torn right achilles until some interview recently, a year after the fact. I don't know but there is a lot of smoke.

Back to Cowherd, he mentioned he got death threats after claim Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and other took roids, and expects lots of angry e-mails for his Tiger Woods assertion. He also claims he's 28-0 so far when he predicts steroids use. That's a pretty good record.

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1985895,00.html

I'm not going to buy into the PEDs...Mostly because I believe him when he talks about his workout regimen, and being a fan of his.

But talk about a major black eye to the Sport and how his career would be the biggest fall in Sports History...

He can overcome the sex scandal, heck he already is, the fans cheer for him, I and most others could really care less about his personal life, well maybe most others.

But PEDs in Golf would be devastating...Talk about all those 14 Majors going out the door inthe Public Eye.

I hope not.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
Colin Cowherd's proof:

Can't sleep
plus
Insatiable sexual appetite
plus
Association with Dr. Galea
plus
Enormous body changes
plus a couple of other points he made that I forget.

I know this isn't exact proof, but doesn't it make you think it's at least possible? I mean I don't want to beat a dead horse, but he's lied before, what's to say he didn't lie about this???

Hamlet:
What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

i've seen this before ... tiger isn't even close to hitting bottom ...

I really can't believe some of the stuff people will believe regarding pretty much anything. No wonder tabloids make money.

Colin Cowherd is now considered a credible source on Tiger's PED use? And why? Because he was right about Clemenes and some other obvious users? I've seen it all now.

What Tiger did was horrible. But put at least 50% of the guys in the same situation and they do the same thing Tiger did. In that same study, 71 players guessed that 40% of the PGA Tour pros AREN'T faithful to their wives. So, does 40% of the tour have a "sex addiction" problem? Or are they juicing too and making their appetite for sex higher than normal?

One anonymous player said, "something isn't right" when asked if he thought Tiger used PED's. Well, my question is, what isn't right? Tiger didn't blow up like Barry Bonds. Tiger isn't the longest guy on tour. The guy has had a tireless work ethic but now some have to surmise that it's due to the help of the juice.

Some will believe that because they want to believe it regardless. Just like Tiger's "120" women.

Would it be surprising? I still don't really buy into tabloids, but this is how Tiger got ousted in the 1st place.

With that said I don't care how many he did...I just find it funny after 10-15-25-120 that the neighbor was the final straw...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

But see, you're still believing in stuff that isn't totally credible Cobra. How do we know the neighbor was the final straw?

We don't know and frankly, I don't think it's our business. I personally don't care.

I care about seeing the best golfer back to the form that made him the best golfer.

I really hope that this NOT true! As it would destory tiger career, and put a HUGE dent into the pgatour's reputation.

But see, you're still believing in stuff that isn't totally credible Cobra. How do we know the neighbor was the final straw?

Which is exactly the stance a number of members here took when the whole Tiger story started to break last November. Plenty were claiming it was all bs because the Enquirer reported on it, yet we found out it was all factual & then some.

I look at Tigers build from a few years ago & compared to today there is no comparison, not sure someone could bulk up that much just by working out.

I look at Tigers build from a few years ago & compared to today there is no comparison, not sure someone could bulk up that much just by working out.

Over the course of a few years, a guy with Tiger's money, job (professional athlete), time, and work ethic could easily gain muscle mass. I've seen videos of the workouts professional athletes go through and it's insane. Working out 2-3 times a day with the best nutrition. I wish I had that time...I'd be in great shape.

I personally see Tiger Woods' physique as an evolution. He came on to the Tour as a skinny kid. As he matured, he filled out more and started a workout regimen that benefits him to this day. An example of this is Camilo Villegas. When he first got to UF, by all accounts I've heard and read, he was a skinny kid who devoted himself to working out. I wonder how much muscle he has gained from then to now? And while Villegas has a different physique, I think he's a clear example along with Tiger that it's not hard to change your body over a few years. Heck, look at the P90X infomercials!

Tiger has a news conference today at 12:30 on espn.. I wonder what this is all about?

Tiger has a news conference today at 12:30 on espn.. I wonder what this is all about?

Its just the regular before tourney press conference.

TMZ has learned Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren are trying to strike agreements on child custody and division of assets ... and then quietly and quickly file divorce papers to end their marriage.

Sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the most important thing for both Tiger and Elin is keeping the terms of the divorce confidential. We're told Tiger has a team -- partly based in NYC -- that is working on the division of assets. But ... as TMZ first told you ... the key player is West Palm Beach lawyer Thomas Sasser, an expert in child custody agreements that involve more than one jurisdiction.

Sources say one of the options is to actually file for divorce in Sweden -- Elin wants to move there with their two kids, Sam(2) and Charlie(15 months), and Tiger would have to submit to the jurisdiction of the court. Wherever the divorce is filed, the plan is to keep the custody and property settlement agreements out of the court file. We're told the quicker and quieter the divorce, the better.

The big issue, we're told -- Tiger wants either custody or visitation, and assurance that he can go into court and enforce the agreement if Elin violates it. We're told Tiger wants the option to go to either a Swedish or American court to enforce the custody agreement.

And sources say ... the couple has not reached agreement on any of the major issues ... at least not yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/11/tiger-divorce-get-it-done-keep-it-quiet-welcome/?icid=main

gonna get real ugly soon unless he rolls over...

gonna get real ugly soon unless he rolls over...
How much uglier could this situation get? I hope they give their kids some kind of stability soon.

custody battle which he will lose. cant see him being ok with taking them out of the country either, I know I wouldnt. and yes he has the money to go see them but still once their off US soil for good it will get very tough for him I'm sure. and no I feel no pity for him in regards to the divorce he put himself in this situation but no matter what those are still his children

How much uglier could this situation get? I hope they give their kids some kind of stability soon.

custody battle which he will lose. cant see him being ok with taking them out of the country either, I know I wouldnt. and yes he has the money to go see them but still once their off US soil for good it will get very tough for him I'm sure. and no I feel no pity for him in regards to the divorce he put himself in this situation but no matter what those are still his children

I'm guessing she will get less media attention over there and it might be a better place to raise the kids. At this point they need to come first.

I'm guessing she will get less media attention over there and it might be a better place to raise the kids. At this point they need to come first.

+1, 100% agreement

Hysterical!

That could explain the pop-ups :angel:

most certainly she will be outta of the lime light in Sweden. but would you want you ex-wife to move your young kids half way across the world? he's a total scumbag but those are still his kids as well. he does have the money to see them yes and you do make a point about a better place to raise the kids. still will make it tough on them to know their father except thru the "media"

Back