Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I can make this work.

Looks like I'll be making another trip home this year!

This sounds amazing, now to search all the shaft companies to check HQ addresses!!!

This sounds amazing, now to search all the shaft companies to check HQ addresses!!!
Thanks THP!

4.7 miles from my house.....insanity. This is a must make for me without question.

Sounds like a good time!
Will be looking forward to details

Thanks THP!

Hmm...I have a custom fit UST Mamiya VTS TourSPX shaft that I was never confident was the right one.

I wonder what this event could be....?

Freaking love UST Mamiya.

Never been to Texas. Gonna have to make it a first

THP shaft event is a bad mutha... Shut yo mouth! I know nothing about shafts, so I think this is a must for me!

SWEET, DFW is not too far from me

#boomshockalocka

I want and need to be a part of this. Pretty awesome.

Nice! Cant wait to hear more details!

That's right...2015 is adding another something special.
The THP Tour Van will be invading Texas for a first of it's kind shaft event like no other.

ABRangers_zps1atbzve3.gif

They certainly do things big in Texas. Looking forward to hearing more about this

Would sure like to get back to Texas!

JM

Very interesting. DFW could well be the closest to me regular sign-up event of the 2015 season. If the schedule cooperates I'm going to do my best to get into this one.

Very cool! I probably won't be able to make this in person but I'll be following along closely. I know next to nothing about shafts and would like to know more. Following this event will be likely to change that.

Very interesting. DFW could well be the closest to me regular sign-up event of the 2015 season. If the schedule cooperates I'm going to do my best to get into this one.

Just a heads up that we have not said anything about how signups will take place for any events in 2015 that have not arrived as of yet.

Good point. Bad on me for making assumptions,

This sounds incredible!

very interesting. it would be cool to attend this. hopefully it works out for me, i have been wanting to go to Texas for awhile

Participating in a unique event and seeing some of my brethren in Texas would be an excellent weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back