Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma Soundchuck

I kinda want a phablet as much as I am on my device, its easily 90% text/email/browsing and 10% talking for me...so it makes sense...
I am going Nexus 6 it has a 6 inch screen and I can not wait to get my hands on it. Tons of amazing devices out there tough part is picking which one.

I kinda want a phablet as much as I am on my device, its easily 90% text/email/browsing and 10% talking for me...so it makes sense...

It was fun for me for a while. Enjoyed the size and the features. Glad I moved to something else, but liked it better than every other touch phone.

It was fun for me for a while. Enjoyed the size and the features. Glad I moved to something else, but liked it better than every other touch phone.

How's T-Mobile treating you? The Florida coverage seems really strong.

How's T-Mobile treating you? The Florida coverage seems really strong.

So far we have better reception than we did with VZW both in our house and around town. Their 4G LTE is blazing fast too. Im sure that changes when I start traveling around the country, but so far we really like it and save over $10 per month for much more data.

Do it. I dare you.

SOMETHING is happening this next week, either G3 or phablet. Time to tell apple to kiss it.

Puma Soundchuck

Wish my THP one wasn't stolen. Still upsets me a ton.

Yeah, I knew you enjoyed yours a good while, seems like the new blackberry just has all the features you need with as much as you work from your phone. I figure I don't TALK on it enough for the massive size to bother me lol

SOMETHING is happening this next week, either G3 or phablet. Time to tell apple to kiss it.

Wish my THP one wasn't stolen. Still upsets me a ton.

Yeah, I knew you enjoyed yours a good while, seems like the new blackberry just has all the features you need with as much as you work from your phone. I figure I don't TALK on it enough for the massive size to bother me lol

So sorry to hear this my dude. That really sucks. I got to toy with Dokken's at the MC this year and was really impressed.

So far we have better reception than we did with VZW both in our house and around town. Their 4G LTE is blazing fast too. Im sure that changes when I start traveling around the country, but so far we really like it and save over $10 per month for much more data.

Nice. I might start to get creative when the Classic gets into rotation, but I'm not sure the Ohio coverage is all that great.

The 6 is quality, but sometimes a change is needed.

So sorry to hear this my dude. That really sucks. I got to toy with Dokken's at the MC this year and was really impressed.

Meh, people suck. I'll see the little college frat boy prats on course with it eventually. Old me might come out then, LOL

Nice. I might start to get creative when the Classic gets into rotation, but I'm not sure the Ohio coverage is all that great.

The 6 is quality, but sometimes a change is needed.

Just SO tired of apple. Doc is getting a 6 or 6+ so I'll still be able to do app reviews and save you and Hawk LOL

Meh, people suck. I'll see the little college frat boy prats on course with it eventually. Old me might come out then, LOL

I hope it does haha. They'll deserve it.

Just SO tired of apple. Doc is getting a 6 or 6+ so I'll still be able to do app reviews and save you and Hawk LOL
Join us in the Android thread lots of awesome in there!

Need a new receiver as my 15+ year old Aiwa has died. I don't want to break the bank, as it'll mostly be used for music & video game/Netflix audio.

Anyone ever use one of the wifi enabled blurays? It's time to upgrade the tv in the master to an HDTV so we can watch more back there with the baby and hopefully take advantage of sleep ops more, looking at those a they allow access to netflix and hulu which is cool w the bluray player.

Anyone ever use one of the wifi enabled blurays? It's time to upgrade the tv in the master to an HDTV so we can watch more back there with the baby and hopefully take advantage of sleep ops more, looking at those a they allow access to netflix and hulu which is cool w the bluray player.

I've got a Panasonic bluray, the DVD aspect of it is great, but the Netflix and YouTube portions not so much. Very clugy to use, and the quality isn't as good as I thought it would be.

I've got a Panasonic bluray, the DVD aspect of it is great, but the Netflix and YouTube portions not so much. Very clugy to use, and the quality isn't as good as I thought it would be.

Thanks! This is what I wanted to know. Seems Amazons device will be in our future for back there, or just a smart tv.

Thanks! This is what I wanted to know. Seems Amazons device will be in our future for back there, or just a smart tv.

The fire TV stick is pretty awesome dude. I love mine

Some makes/models may be far better than what we have, but when it comes to streaming services I prefer the setup/quality of our Wii over the DVD player. I'd love a Chromecast, but our Sony Vaio doesn't have an HDMI port.

Need a new receiver as my 15+ year old Aiwa has died. I don't want to break the bank, as it'll mostly be used for music & video game/Netflix audio.

Look at a few Denon models from 3 or so years ago. Still top notch with multiple HDMI jacks.

We have one. Dont use it anymore. First I dont really play Bluray discs. After that, a streaming device like Roky or Firestick work even better.

External Hard drive as DVR.
I heard it's not overly difficult, just not sure if it's over MY difficulty level.

External Hard drive as DVR.
I heard it's not overly difficult, just not sure if it's over MY difficulty level.

In theory yes. But there has to be more pieces since you need software to enable the recording.

Find an Onkyo on sale

I too recommend finding a unit that is a few years old or maybe factory refurb from Marantz or Denon. I always found good deals on accessories4less.com. I bought my Marantz as a factory refurb from them about 6 years ago along with a few other random things and have always had a good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back