2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Always our goal. Including dinner, swag and everything else for about the same price as just the green fees.
Our 2015 Albatross Club Members are in for a real treat this coming year. We have an incredible lineup.

Can't wait to see he full calendar with dates!

Hoping I can make my way into this event. Great course and THPers make this a must.

Signup date(s) will be coming very soon and then signup will take place over a couple of days.
Should be a ton of fun at this one.

Not soon enough!

I was just looking at my work schedule for June again, this will work out perfectly with my work schedule. The first Saturday in June would have screwed me but this is perfect!

I have a feeling this one is gonna be maxed out very quickly. It's a perfect central location for a lot of "pockets" of THPers

I'll be happy to chauffeur THP'ers all around the area.

Just looking at Amtrak times, if I make the list I can leave Thrusday, arrive at 8pm in Pitts. Fun on Friday, and take a red eye back home Saturday morning, unless I can be convinced for an usual extra rounds day and leave Sunday.

Still "if" I make the list and my time off is approved at two jobs.

So, being newer to THP, I'm not really sure how the sign up works for these. Is it first come first serve for who can reply once sign-ups open up? Or does everyone just kind of put their names in a pot and they are picked from everyone interested? Is it different for every event?

So, being newer to THP, I'm not really sure how the sign up works for these. Is it first come first serve for who can reply once sign-ups open up? Or does everyone just kind of put their names in a pot and they are picked from everyone interested? Is it different for every event?

we dont know as of yet, JB said they would give sign up information early next week

we dont know as of yet, JB said they would give sign up information early next week

Thank you, MPlefty! That's what I was looking for!

If it is like any other Bridgestone event in the past, it will consist of sending an email at a specific time with specific information inside the email. It may change this time around, but that gives you an idea of one way entries are.

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Just to add to what Marty said, there will be plenty of notice given on the Signup date and time.

One thing THP does is go to every extent possible to make sure everyone has as equal opportunity as possible to sign up and hopefully make it in.

If it is like any other Bridgestone event in the past, it will consist of sending an email at a specific time with specific information inside the email. It may change this time around, but that gives you an idea of one way entries are.

Just to add to what Marty said, there will be plenty of notice given on the Signup date and time.

One thing THP does is go to every extent possible to make sure everyone has as equal opportunity as possible to sign up and hopefully make it in.

Very helpful, thank you both!

Signup date(s) will be coming very soon and then signup will take place over a couple of days.
Should be a ton of fun at this one.

Can't wait gonna try my best for this one.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I haven't played alot of courses in my short 3 years of getting into golf, but this course looks amazing, it would be by far the best course I have ever played. Based on looks of course :)

Pfft. You guys think THP is predictable. Then here ya go.

Spoiler
Soon

Spoiler
Not yet

Spoiler
How about early next week

are we there yet?

Early next week!? WOOHOO!

Edit: Missed the early post, hopefully sometime this week - like a Christmas miracle perhaps?

Christmas Eve Bump for excitement!

Excitement builds on Xmas day.

I played this course with a buddy a couple of years back and can only think of three words: OH MY GOD!

The course is pretty enough on the front nine, but it's the back nine where things really kick it up a notch. We enjoyed the first round so much we went right back out and played it again. The hills are so steep, of course, that they had to give us a fresh cart for the second round because the first wouldn't have survived another.

The second time out I shot some video on some of the holes where you drive from tee box to fairway - the longest drive is approximately 7 minutes! You go all the way down the hill from elevated tee, across a bridge and all the way back up to the fairway.

Seriously folks, if I could play this course once a month I would never get tired of it. Too bad it's a haul from home and not really close to many other courses; tough to tie into a golf trip.

Did I miss the signup? I don't see anything!

you didn't miss it, it should come soon

Did I miss the signup? I don't see anything!

Not yet. Coming soon and we will be announcing it in the coming days. Waiting on one final piece of the puzzle.

Will it be announced in this thread?

Back