2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

So excited for this one. Hopefully my fingers get me into this event. Unless there is a new twist with the sign ups.

Put me down as another guy who really, really wants in! So far I haven't done too well in signups for the closer events. Hope I can pull this one off. I saw a local golf show on Olde Stonewall & have wanted to play it for a while now. Playing the course THP outing-style is almost too much to think about.

Looks like I'll be making an Albatross Club donation. I see it supports a great cause as well.

Based on who I've seen commenting on here, we could almost have this event be team Ohio vs. the world.

Really looking forward to this. So glad you are coming to the Pgh area.

Have never been to Pittsburgh - this is a really solid reason to change that. Timing looks pretty good and flights aren't too expensive. I'm ready for sign ups.

Based on who I've seen commenting on here, we could almost have this event be team Ohio vs. the world.

Haha you will be pleasantly surprised at how far some folks are willing to travel for these events.

Haha you will be pleasantly surprised at how far some folks are willing to travel for these events.

and I have a feeling this one is gonna have some international presence too

Going to be a tough sell. Wife won't be able to make the trip because we'd have to leave Friday and she has school. And it is my birthday weekend.

That would be great!
Would love to see you again!

I hope to see you again too, I wont forget that hilarious night at shenanigans, I am still laughing about it

Going to be a tough sell. Wife won't be able to make the trip because we'd have to leave Friday and she has school. And it is my birthday weekend.

Celebrate the weekend before or after, this is practically your backyard! and its YOUR birthday!

We can figure something out. I think that Buckjob character is going to attempt to attend also.

as luck would have it, Pittsburgh is one of my possible work relocation destinations for next year. Is it wrong that this even might be slightly influencing my decision? :)

We can figure something out. I think that Buckjob character is going to attempt to attend also.

That would be something. Not sure I have seen him on the site since he was in #TheKing.
Hopefully that means he is still a member here?

This is one of my main events. Can't wait for details and hopefully a spot
I'm really hoping I get in. THEN I'm really hoping we get paired together!

Hope to make this work. Looks like a great course and no doubt will be a great time.

That would be something. Not sure I have seen him on the site since he was in #TheKing.

Ricky and he will always have their hearts in Ocean City

There's snow on the ground so it's hockey season doesn't mean Dev and I won't have a domestic on the 7th fairway!

There's snow on the ground so it's hockey season doesn't mean Dev and I won't have a domestic on the 7th fairway!

By domestic do you mean fight or beer?
And truly we both know its a rumchata.

The interest in this one is incredible, sounds like many of us will be very lucky to get into our first Official Event. Here's to hoping sign-ups give us a chance :)

Back