SeeMore Putters Thread

My wife bought me a deep flange for Christmas! I sent her the eBay link but she came through with the auction victory! It's counter balanced though and that needs to change. However it's in great shape and I can wait to get it on the course.

My wife bought me a deep flange for Christmas! I sent her the eBay link but she came through with the auction victory! It's counter balanced though and that needs to change. However it's in great shape and I can wait to get it on the course.

Congrats buddy! You are going to love it!

Have you tried counter balanced putters before? I've never owned one, but man every time I pick one up they seem to feel so nice.

I think I'm going to send my m9 PR and Z3c TL back to SeeMore after the holidays to have them un-counter balanced, just wanting to roll them again at 36" to be honest, no other reason.

And I think the m9 could make the bag to be honest.

Have you tried counter balanced putters before? I've never owned one, but man every time I pick one up they seem to feel so nice.
I have and prefer a standard setup. My first SeeMore is counter balanced and I putt much better with a standard putter.

You're going to love the deep flange. The feel, the set up, everything about it just seems right.

Still working on my "winter" SeeMore rotation. I've decided to keep my Model 1.699 as my designated gamer since I'm a sucker for the milled copper insert and tri-sole and just play others as the urge hits. My winter theme is stainless so logically my PR mFGP2 tri-sole should be next up, then again there's something about the M1 headshape. Darn it, James just mentioned the M9 though I haven't even taken the limited M8 to the course yet...... #firstworldproblems of a SeeMore homer.

After my horrendous putting at the Grandaddy, I switched back to my SeeMore and putt pretty darn well in my 2 rounds since then. I think I need to use RST every now and then (if not permanently) as it really does get me ready to pull the trigger.

RST = piece of mind

After my horrendous putting at the Grandaddy, I switched back to my SeeMore and putt pretty darn well in my 2 rounds since then. I think I need to use RST every now and then (if not permanently) as it really does get me ready to pull the trigger.

This makes me happy to see/read. Its a variable removal tool of the finest regard in putting, I've felt the same way my last two rounds out with one back in the bag.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish there was a way to get an mFGP2 with a topline and a single flange line. I might fight for that putter.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish there was a way to get an mFGP2 with a topline and a single flange line. I might fight for that putter.

Mine has only a topline and no flange lines. I prefer that in that seeing too many lines moving during the backstroke tends to distract me. I don't seem to notice if there is only one line on either the topline or the flange.

Mine has only a topline and no flange lines. I prefer that in that seeing too many lines moving during the backstroke tends to distract me. I don't seem to notice if there is only one line on either the topline or the flange.

Topline and a single flange line will line up when the putter is soled properly, if not then they will be off kilter, its something I found with the design of my Kronos and would kill for in coordination with RST and a SeeMore.

Jman or anyone else that has tried the White Hot Pro and the SeeMore X2 insert. Which one would you prefer? Ive had a quick try of my uncles WHP and it feels really nice but I have not tried the X2. I have found an X2 for about $60 which seams like a good price.

I know a dot is different than a line but it seems like it shouldn't be that hard to add a top line to a single flange line putter. When I bought the single flange line/site dot mFGP2 you have now, Alex had the engraver put the site dot on for me. A line would definitely be harder to do but where there's a will there's a way!

Jman or anyone else that has tried the White Hot Pro and the SeeMore X2 insert. Which one would you prefer? Ive had a quick try of my uncles WHP and it feels really nice but I have not tried the X2. I have found an X2 for about $60 which seams like a good price.

Its hard to say. The WHP feels softer if that is what one prefers (to me anyway). The X2 insert feels nice and firm with a solid impact sound.

Agree 100% Jman. The X2 insert is the best one Ive felt. I was never an insert guy as I prefer milled putters. There is certainly a difference to me anyway between a placed insert and the X2s poured polymer insert.

I honestly prefer the WHP, it's just got a plush sensation to it at impact because of the dampening that makes it feel much softer, it's taken time but I really like that sensation/feedback now. The X insert is more firm for sure, but it gives a nice roll and more "milled" tonal feedback (little more click so it 'feels' a little more firm), I gamed one for a long bit and really enjoyed it. In the end they're just two very different inserts.

I know a dot is different than a line but it seems like it shouldn't be that hard to add a top line to a single flange line putter. When I bought the single flange line/site dot mFGP2 you have now, Alex had the engraver put the site dot on for me. A line would definitely be harder to do but where there's a will there's a way!

Yeah, I'm thinking worst case I can acquire a SS mFGP2 with the single topline and send it off to one of my trusted guys to add a flange line and maybe also torch it up real nice for me.

Hmmmm....

Jman is spot on, while both are inserts they feel much different at impact.

Topline and a single flange line will line up when the putter is soled properly, if not then they will be off kilter, its something I found with the design of my Kronos and would kill for in coordination with RST and a SeeMore.
Have you reached out to the mothership in Franklin? There are a lot of goodies in that vault.

Have you reached out to the mothership in Franklin? There are a lot of goodies in that vault.

I've been hands on with everything in that vault...literally...lol

Planning on reaching out about a multitude of things this next week. I believe I'll be adding an HT and mFGP2 PR Tri sole at least. I've got that damn itch again...

I've been hands on with everything in that vault...literally...lol

Planning on reaching out about a multitude of things this next week. I believe I'll be adding an HT and mFGP2 PR Tri sole at least. I've got that damn itch again...
I cannot express how beautiful that TriSole mFGP2 is. so many little details. The deep milling on the topline specifically.

I cannot express how beautiful that TriSole mFGP2 is. so many little details. The deep milling on the topline specifically.

Yep, still surprised I didn't leave with one at the event after holding it. Plus, let's face it, it needs to join it's family...

acaae16bebad29220e9d9bca1c40439a.jpg

8d217ba34464e04e14aeb50c22c028f0.jpg

Show-off ;)

My mFGP2, TriSole mFGP2, and custom mFGP2 feel weak.

Took said tri-sole mFGP2 out on course for the first time today. December greens in Massachusetts, and I haven't played in a month, and I was all over the hole all day. Really, really happy with the putter. Even chutted a bit with some success.

And I agree with blu - the milling on the top line is just fantastic.

Hmm, it must have been tri-sole mFGP2 Saturday. I had mine out for a quick practice 9 this morning. Putter was fine, I did have a few pace issues until I figured out the wet greens.

Back