Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mci??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the Veylix ones we were talking about in here last night.

Trade = cheap/free

MCI = insanely expensive

Still keeping alerts up for a steal though.

Well I "acquired" some iron shafts last night LOL

I'm intrigued by what I read try'd to find some for sale but not much luck, just ebay showing up

edit- found a fitter for them over in Indy

I'm not pondering anything else until late January. I'm giving Bridgestone my full attention.

Will everything waiting to be introduced be so at the PGA show? Hoping to start the search in Jan. Hate waiting to see what's coming.

I'm not pondering anything else until late January. I'm giving Bridgestone my full attention.

I'm giving them my full attention as well. There are a couple of spots I'm pondering and I'm holding off until I learn all I can in a few weeks.

I'm intrigued by what I read try'd to find some for sale but not much luck, just ebay showing up

edit- found a fitter for them over in Indy

I can hook you up with a guy that stocks them as well if you want some. That said they seem to be pretty price protected so anywhere you get them it will probably be the same price (other than the secondary market)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lower priced Callaway 5 wood (i.e., X Hot) to get me through until I learn to maximize the Heavenwood benefits.

Thanks rob I'll keep that in mind it's really just a ponder at the moment.

A lower priced Callaway 5 wood (i.e., X Hot) to get me through until I learn to maximize the Heavenwood benefits.

If you're wanting 5w distance, you're probably best just going 5w dude, with the loft of the Heavenwood its just going to be tough to fill that gap IMO.

But my god its good in that 20.5 gap.

SLDR 3 HL.... Just was thinking about Friday on the range at THPMC and how freaking well I hit that club

Deciding whether to bid on a see more x2 or white hot pro #1.

J15 wedges.

J15 wedges.

J15 wedges.

I support and share this ponder

Been reading up on tourspecgolf, that was not a good idea.

Want.

54 standard and a 58M are in my future.

Been reading up on tourspecgolf, that was not a good idea.

Want.

54 standard and a 58M are in my future.

Looking at the same setup myself. I want to get away from the 52,56,60 setup I have now and I think these might be the ticket

I love my 12* and can't wait for the new j15 gear

You go 12* 815 brother? This I did not know!

It vs the vapor pro with the same Diamana S+ is gonna be a hoot!

Yeah, bstone badassness!

Spent too much time on the eBay app today looking at stiff shafts with the Optifit adapter on them. I think I want to get some time in a bay at Golfsmith though before I pull the trigger, and put my stock R flex Bertha up against a few stiffs and see what the actual distance/spin changes are.

Can't get the Callaway Heavenwood outta my mind...

If you're wanting 5w distance, you're probably best just going 5w dude, with the loft of the Heavenwood its just going to be tough to fill that gap IMO.

But my god its good in that 20.5 gap.

Just can't figure out for the life of me why I have at least a 30 yard gap between a 15.5 degree and a 20.5 degree fairway wood, both with the same shaft. Found a 19 degree X Hot Pro for a great price that I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on.

Just can't figure out for the life of me why I have at least a 30 yard gap between a 15.5 degree and a 20.5 degree fairway wood, both with the same shaft. Found a 19 degree X Hot Pro for a great price that I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on.

It's not just the shaft length, you have to remember that. Loft, spin, CG, all play a role. The Heavenwood is meant to get up easy and HIGH, and to land soft. Not be a 5w replacement IMO.

Still thinking irons. So many dancing around my head & a birthday coming up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back