#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sure looks like this would be a fun experience! I'm looking forward to the chance of being selected!

I should launch something for this during the football game tonight. I guess we would see if the team or Ohio St meant more to BigTen441. :D

I should launch something for this during the football game tonight. I guess we would see if the team or Ohio St meant more to BigTen441. :D

He is embroiled in play by play in the college football thread and does not even realize this was posted...haha.
And the other captain is knocking down doors like a super hero (or burgler).

Doesn't Ohio trump everything?

Best.Place.Ever.

He is embroiled in play by play in the college football thread and does not even realize this was posted...haha.
And the other captain is knocking down doors like a super hero (or burgler).

I think the other one might be eating crab legs right now :)

Well Ohio St will be out of it by the 2nd quarter so I would hope he would be in this thread :)

Maybe...I dont know, some of these college football guys, never leave the thread on Saturday.
I went to FSU and could care less if they win or lose, but that's just me.
Im ready to Create My THP Legacy...

KBS
Wilson
Bridgestone
Lamkin

Maybe a few will make an exception since today is Thursday?

I hope so.

Hi I'm here

Announce away

Ok I'll be back

Too funny. I love it and I'd rather start my Legacy then watching some guys tackling each other.

KBS
Lamkin
Wilson
Bridgestone
Are my final four!

I am new to here but this event sounds fun. How do you sign up or get picked for a chance to play?

I am new to here but this event sounds fun. How do you sign up or get picked for a chance to play?

First step is joining the Albatross club (well worth it)
Then watching out for entry details and entering as directed.

No announcement yet on that, but coming very soon. THP will have right around 15 events this year and all very much top notch.

It's 2015 and I'm ready to create my #THPLegacy

Ok ricky game is starting...

I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back