#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing way too many people straddle the fence

Hey remember when you said you were coming to NJ next week and wanted to meet up?

Guess we can talk about how 2nd place feels. :bananadance: lol

We seeing I've been to multiple gatherings with and have played golf with one of them I'll get off the fence and say I'm with

#Team441

Appreciate the support coming from the fence

I don't wanna pick one of these two both are good peeps

441 got me really involved here

Dev seems like an awesome dude

But if forced to pick a team I pick #441 just too much to play against the guy I know will push me to be better and will make sure we have a blast.

Wow.
THE question....

BOTH captains are fantastic guys, friends, both guys are true THP ambassadors.

I would be honored to pour my heart and soul, and give my best efforts to either captain, but if I had gun to my head...

I'm more familiar with Mike, and would choose #Team441

Man. Josh drops the question eh. I'm still going to have to think about this one.

#Team441 !!!!
Welcome...again!
We seeing I've been to multiple gatherings with and have played golf with one of them I'll get off the fence and say I'm with

#Team441
Welcome aboard betti brother
I don't wanna pick one of these two both are good peeps

441 got me really involved here

Dev seems like an awesome dude

But if forced to pick a team I pick #441 just too much to play against the guy I know will push me to be better and will make sure we have a blast.
Pushing in will certainly do!
Wow.
THE question....

BOTH captains are fantastic guys, friends, both guys are true THP ambassadors.

I would be honored to pour my heart and soul, and give my best efforts to either captain, but if I had gun to my head...

I'm more familiar with Mike, and would choose #Team441
Support from MI is extra special

Tough decision, but I think right now I'd have to go with #Team441

If I were hopeful participants, I would be thinking long and hard about which team I would want to support...Something tells me we are about to see some magic happen, and your captain might just be David Blaine, David Copperfield or that weird masked guy that gave up the secrets...

Million Dollar Question
#Team441
#TeamDev

#THPLegacy

I like both dean brothers. But I gotta say #TeamDev on this one!

If I were hopeful participants, I would be thinking long and hard about which team I would want to support...Something tells me we are about to see some magic happen, and your captain might just be David Blaine, David Copperfield or that weird masked guy that gave up the secrets...

Million Dollar Question
#Team441
#TeamDev

#THPLegacy

I cant wait to see the magic happen

#Team441

Both are great guys but I'm going with #TeamDev!

Hmmm wondering if I'm reading into that announcement to much.

There is a question that hasn't been asked.

From the Captains:

What makes you stand out from the other Captain? Why is it that we want to be under you staunch leadership direction and guidance? What will you bring to the team to come away from Myrtle Beach a team of Champions?

From the Captains:

What makes you stand out from the other Captain? Why is it that we want to be under you staunch leadership direction and guidance? What will you bring to the team to come away from Myrtle Beach a team of Champions?
Stay tuned buddy. We got some cool stuff coming.

Stay tuned buddy. We got some cool stuff coming.

Sorry dude....just pushing the captains a bit /)

I cant wait to see the magic happen

#Team441
Welcome aboard buddy

From the Captains:

I have people that answer questions for me. I'll defer to them

Time to pick a side already. This is not an easy one but I am going #Team441.

Ahhh, what a tough question. Both great guys. I'm going #Team441. Both teams should have a lefty.

I have to go with my Ohiotopia brother. #team441

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back