#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with......

#TeamDev

Seeing first hand the passion and fire he can bring to the course, I've got to throw my support to,,,

#TeamDev

So who you guys got?
#TeamDev
#Team441

IN case anyone missed it.

Who ya got? And no riding the fence

Wow, much has happened in here.

Team Dev. I'll walk through walls, or break down doors or jump in lakes for you Captain!

JM

Jumped in a lake yesterday on #10 in fact.

JM

Before things really start to get ramped up I just wanted to say something. The only thing I want in a person on my team is desire. Desire to get better every day. Desire to be part of a team. Desire to win. Desire to bring this event to everyone on THP. I am going to challenge my team on and off the course to get better every day. This event is about creating your legacy. It is my job to push and guide my team to be the very best that they can and that's what I going to do. I hope anyone that wants to be part of this experience puts themself out there and at the very least submits an entry. This is a handicapped event and there is alot of time between now and July, so if you think your game isn't where you want it now, start working now. There is no time like the present. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting and starting to work with my team and everyone involved with this amazing event. This is going to be something very special.

I made my selection early and announced #441 heck we are neighbors.

If I were hopeful participants, I would be thinking long and hard about which team I would want to support...Something tells me we are about to see some magic happen, and your captain might just be David Blaine, David Copperfield or that weird masked guy that gave up the secrets...

Million Dollar Question
#Team441
#TeamDev

#THPLegacy

Might be a little toasty in MB

magician.png

Before things really start to get ramped up I just wanted to say something. The only thing I want in a person on my team is desire. Desire to get better every day. Desire to be part of a team. Desire to win. Desire to bring this event to everyone on THP. I am going to challenge my team on and off the course to get better every day. This event is about creating your legacy. It is my job to push and guide my team to be the very best that they can and that's what I going to do. I hope anyone that wants to be part of this experience puts themself out there and at the very least submits an entry. This is a handicapped event and there is alot of time between now and July, so if you think your game isn't where you want it now, start working now. There is no time like the present. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting and starting to work with my team and everyone involved with this amazing event. This is going to be something very special.

Love this post. #TeamDev all the way

Desire?

Hell, you can call me Desiree if it gets me onto your team!

#TeamDev

Easy choice.

#TeamDev

#TeamDev

New Jersey or Ohio. Ugh, tough choice.

Yeah, I love when this thread pops up - I keep trying to get better, THP motivation is very high these days/weeks/months!!

When doesn't it pop up lol? I go away for two days & 17 new pages of posts appear. But to answer mikeDean's question, yeah I'm thinking about this a lot.

To Quote Spivey: "THP motivation is very high these days/weeks/months!!" I want to get better at competitive golf & there's so much here to push me forward.

This is ROUGH! I know that no matter which way I go I bum one of my dearest friends out, and that is BRUTAL on my mind and just not fun!

I love you both, but it's time to **** or get off the pot. Based purely on the science of my wife flipping a coin for me....

#Team441 for this guy. Or as I like to call him #TeamSwindler

My team even wins coin tosses, NOICE!

Welcome aboard the winning team!

This is ROUGH! I know that no matter which way I go I bum one of my dearest friends out, and that is BRUTAL on my mind and just not fun!

I love you both, but it's time to **** or get off the pot. Based purely on the science of my wife flipping a coin for me....

#Team441 for this guy. Or as I like to call him #TeamSwindler

Meetcha in Sunday singles! :alien:

I have no legitimate reason to pick against either of these guys.

Dev needs a Hall of Fame tag. I like Hall of Fame tags.

Let's do this!

#TeamDev

I'm with #Team441. Gotta show some love to a midwest guy.

I never, in my life, ever thought I would utter this phrase, but Go Buckeyes!

~Rock

Ricky was very encouraging to me when this thread popped up. For that reason I will support him through the Legacy. Mike you are a great guy too however I got to go with the hound dog that treed the coon. :thumb:

I'm with #Team441. Gotta show some love to a midwest guy.

I never, in my life, ever thought I would utter this phrase, but Go Buckeyes!

~Rock

That had to taste like sand paper, shows your dedication....well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back