#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, what a tough question. Both great guys. I'm going #Team441. Both teams should have a lefty.
Would hate to have discrimination charges filed

There is a question that hasn't been asked.

From the Captains:

What makes you stand out from the other Captain? Why is it that we want to be under you staunch leadership direction and guidance? What will you bring to the team to come away from Myrtle Beach a team of Champions?
It's funny, since I was given this amazing opportunity, I have spoken to previous event captains about strategy and how to best manage a team. I have also done some reading and I was reading some stuff from Phil Jackson and this quote jumped out at me:
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team”

Man, just thinking about this is hard. Both guys bleed THP green. Both are awesome dudes. Both do a lot for our community.

That being said, I gotta go with #TeamDev

I know both guys will be great captains and both will push their teams to the best, but just got a feeling that Dev will have a way of pushing everyone on his team to the limit, I think he will be able to have his guys find an extra gear they didn't know they have.

Sorry Deano, but for this one I gotta go with the Devinator!

It's funny, since I was given this amazing opportunity, I have spoken to previous event captains about strategy and how to best manage a team. I have also done some reading and I was reading some stuff from Phil Jackson and this quote jumped out at me:
I'm just going the anti hawk route in all decisions

#THPLegacy - What Is It?

I really don't want to choose, since I've met both these guys this year and they're both great. They're both going to be great captains.

But.... Since a choice HAS to be made, and I had a chance to play with/against Mike this year, and that was great, put me down for #Team441. Also, I think I chatted 3x in 9 holes the other day.

Chutters are welcome (and chatters)

I'd be proud to play for either of them, but I've got to go with the man with the party plan, a.k.a. Mr. 441.

Dev helped me out in a pinch with something for the kids on the team I coached. As highly arbitrary reasons go for choosing between two great guys, that's enough to tip the scales in his favor. #TeamDevFTW

I'd be proud to play for either of them, but I've got to go with the man with the party plan, a.k.a. Mr. 441.
And you were a force last year in mb..bring it

I'm climbing down off the fence...and heading to Jersey! #TeamRicky

Mike is a great guy and all but lefties need some love too. And, frankly, chutting is just wrong.
Spoiler alert
Dev is a chutter

This is tough. Picking 1 captain to get behind and support. I have never met either captain but have seen a lot of great stuff from both on here. So I will have to go with the captain I do have a small tie to (I have been to the state once)
And the winner (for my support AND #THPLegacy) is:

#TeamDev

Having only met one of the Captains, briefly at a non official event back in September. Still doesn't help me decide. So being from NJ, I'll have to go TeamDev. No need to sit on any fence.

Having only met one of the Captains, briefly at a non official event back in September. Still doesn't help me decide. So being from NJ, I'll have to go TeamDev. No need to sit on any fence.
I have a tattoo as well.

I can give great reasons for going with either one.

But they say always go with your first hunch. So I'll be throwing my hat in the #Team441 ring.

[tap, tap, tap] "Is this mic on?"

I'm here tonight to announce that my support for #THPLegacy goes to ........

#TeamDev!

I want to see Ricky win! Sorry Mike, love you to bro!

I have always been on #TeamRicky

#TeamDev

Being from Michigan I cannot in good conscience support Ohio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"a good leader does not know all the answers but he knows where to find them", unknown who made original quote but it has served me well over the years. my feeling is DevRickus is using this motto to its utmost. He will be tough to beat. Go Dev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back