The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Thomas sighting. I'd play him over Lindley

That's a TD!

My goodness, Kuechly is the best linebacker I've seen in a while. Just always around the ball causing good things to happen. Huge review here, probably a TD

My goodness, Kuechly is the best linebacker I've seen in a while. Just always around the ball causing good things to happen. Huge review here, probably a TD
He reminds me alot of Keith Brooking in his prime. He is a beast.

Philly Brown from THE Ohio State University is a good little player.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Philly Brown from THE Ohio State University is a good little player.

The Dev kiss of death it appears...

Carolina wr's need to catch these balls. They are hitting them right in the hands.

At some point you have to finish a drive .

Cards have to attempt to stretch field or they're gonna lose.

Goldilocks better get some stick'em or something

Good lord, these refs are having alot of fun with these flags.

Good lord, these refs are having alot of fun with these flags.

Yea...that was kinda weak...but they been calling that crap all day. I'm of of the mind personally of just letting them play unless it's egregious

Yea...that was kinda weak...but they been calling that crap all day. I'm of of the mind personally of just letting them play unless it's egregious
It was questionable, but it wasn't the worst I've seen in this game alone. They are calling every little touch in the secondary.

It was questionable, but it wasn't the worst I've seen in this game alone. They are calling every little touch in the secondary.
Really bad call. And Ted Ginn is awful

Kickers are so tender

Cam Newton is not a good passer. And that may be an understatement.

They should sit him. They don't need him to win this game. Let him go into next week as healthy as possible.

Probably more accurate to say not a smart passer...or accurate. But his ball is actually beautiful, which is the most frustrating part about him

Probably more accurate to say not a smart passer...or accurate. But his ball is actually beautiful, which is the most frustrating part about him
See. Being smart and accurate is all a part of passing. The most important really. I don't care how well you throw a ball.

I thought he threw a couple nice passes there. Penalties derailed that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back