The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see arizona win and Cam hurt his shoulder doing that stupid superman thing on a 3rd and 2... But I think Carolina will win. Two good defenses going here

I'd like to see Carolina win and then expose an overhyped Seahawks team next week with a perfectly healthy Wilson!

One of the best ever, Brian McKnight

and nobody can sense sarcasm? I was an athlete, don't ever wish injury on somebody. Everyone's so sensitive

I'd like to see Carolina win and then expose an overhyped Seahawks team next week with a perfectly healthy Wilson!

I like your thinking Martsy. I'm pulling for Carolina all the way :thumb:

No real interest in this one...sub .500 team vs a team with no rb and a terrible qb...will find something else to watch.

Prediction
Carolina wins 2 to 0

No real interest in this one...sub .500 team vs a team with no rb and a terrible qb...will find something else to watch.

Prediction
Carolina wins 2 to 0
So happy they gave this turd game to ESPN.

Prediction
Carolina wins 2 to 0

You do know Carolina is the current home of the greatest Browns QB this century?

Yeah not a must watch game, but i do a few playoff pools and i have Carolina winning in all of them.

Met Ron Rivera though,
Really nice guy.

Using Tapatalk

And the next game I'll watch just to root against steelers
I can't bring myself to cheer for the Ravens. I just can't. Not a Steeler fan either.

You do know Carolina is the current home of the greatest Browns QB this century?

Derek Anderson, also played for the Cards...

And the next game I'll watch just to root against steelers

Ha yeah i was picking them, but with no Bell I don't see them going far with a one dimensional offense and the shell that is their defense... They have finished strong to end the season though...

Using Tapatalk

d8d88b3d54a8d6c5d88a021eb4c4c198.jpg

Wow even the punter is awful

Does ESPN have any other playoff games this year, or is this it?

And aj green officially out on sunday

Prediction
Carolina wins 2 to 0

They've already hit the over!

Nice little pirouette there by Stewart.

Pathners look pretty good for the record they have. Lucky to get in but taking advantage so far!

Nice little pirouette there by Stewart.

They've quietly been the best rushing team in the NFL since December...course the counter in that point is it was against their division and the Browns

What in the hell was that guy thinking?????

Cards have to throw it deep here...

Well done.

Scholar league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put flags on em. So dumb

This Lindley guy is so bad.....

How is this the best they could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pathners look pretty good for the record they have. Lucky to get in but taking advantage so far!

Its got to be a pretty easy day going against a playoff team beat up as much as the Cardinals.
Id love to know the last time a team entered the playoffs down to their 3rd string QB AND their starting RB. Talk about a rough draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back