Girl Scout Cookies Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought we could use a thread like this for people and their love of these cookies.
Im pretty sure I could eat 10 boxes in a day. #ChallengeAccepted

Also an opportunity for those with children to post cookies for sale to their fellow local THPers.

Frozen thin mints are where it's at.

Yep. Frozen thin mints are where is at. Could eat a couple boxes a day if you let me.

Samoas are my downfall, but thin mints from the freezer are second.

Tagalongs #FTW

Put another guy down for thin mints...they are like crack.

The peanut butter thingies are pretty dang sweet too.

• Admin
You guys are selling yourself short. Thin mints are good, but dont sleep on Tagalongs, Do si Dos, and others.

cookie_varieties_2014.gif

Have to admit there are more options than I thought looking at their website. May have to expand this year.

Anything with peanut butter is my go-to. I want to like the samoas so much, but I just can't do the coconut.

The lemonades are solid, as well.

Frozen Thin Mints. I could probably eat every box they make.

dos-si-dos here

Samoas and I don't even like coconut. That's how great they are. I do like me a Tagalong as well.

I love their Lemon cookies. I regularly consume them by the sleeve.

Samoas, tagalongs and thin mints. Oh man I can eat those for days.

I'm glad that my daughters (at this time) have no desire to do Girl Scouts. Not so much because of the program, it's fine and all...but hitting everyone up for cookies like trying to sell something on the black market! ha
Plus, all those extra cookies in my house would be very bad on my waist line...good to eat, but bad at the same time.

FWIW: Frozen Thin Mints are the bomb, but I like all of them. The only one I would be ok if I didn't get, is the Savannah Smiles. They're just not my favorite.

The S&H bites...can get three more boxes here. Got all the way to checkout before I saw that. Hope she gets her goal.

I'm all over the do-si-dos and thin mints.

The S&H bites...can get three more boxes here. Got all the way to checkout before I saw that. Hope she gets her goal.

Yeah dude that part stinks for sure, appreciate you trying though!

Yeah dude that part stinks for sure, appreciate you trying though!
Now...if they would ship now, that would be different. Pre release always gets me.

Uh oh my wife is lurking, I better get back to work...thanks again fellas

Any truth to the rumor that G-Rex is personally delivering the boxes to those that order in TX?

Yep, thin mints and tagalongs are amazing!

I could eat so many Samoas that they would send me into a diabetic coma.....

Back