The Jason Dufner Thread

His wife could tell me to do just about anything

did anyone see Dufner at the White House.....he didn't have dip in did he?

Bq-4tsuIgAAeZbT.jpg:large

Read that last week. No biggie, IMO. It doesn't really look like he wants to play now. Hopefully he's smart with his money.

Duf daddy paying tribute to the late, great Auburn TE Philip Lutzenkirchen on his bag at The Open.

How to Golf with Jason Dufner

I love Duf, but that was FunnyOrDie trying too hard. Wasn't funny.

Love my Vineyard Vines pullovers. Might have to check out their golf pullovers now.

Love my Vineyard Vines pullovers. Might have to check out their golf pullovers now.

He looks in good shape from that picture. Maybe a more fit Duf will be a healthier and more successful Duf.

i love vv clothes! i have a few of their bow ties, and my son and i have matching vv swimsuits.

a good bit of my wife's family lives in the opelia-auburn area. her cousin was telling me that he sees duf around town. apparently duf is building a humongous house in auburn, like 20k+ sq ft. and he drives around town in a ghetto'd-out escalade bumping rap music. pretty funny.

Love VV own about 10 of their button downs and some polos. This is awesome

Really like the VV apparel, this should be pretty cool.

I like there clothes, good for Duf being the 1st guy to wear there stuff on tour

Nice. The poor man needed style help in a bad way.

I wonder what kind of color palette we will see on Dufner this year???

I like there clothes, good for Duf being the 1st guy to wear there stuff on tour

Yea that's actually kind of shocking that they didn't have a presence already

1) Duff looks in better shape, no?

2) Good for him, his style SUCKED.

1) Duff looks in better shape, no?

2) Good for him, his style SUCKED.

Yea, looks like he dropped about 40lbs

Don't care for VV, but Duf is a pretty fitting match for them.

Needs to bring the fro back though. Trying to keep that wife impressed I see, but little impresses the ladies like a strong fro game.

Needs to bring the fro back though. Trying to keep that wife impressed I see, but little impresses the ladies like a strong fro game.

Someone say fro game?

MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg

Prepare yourself for pastels, pastels everywhere.

Good for Dufner though, so much better looking than the PGA Pro Line stuff.

He doesn't even look like the same person in that picture. Good for him

Back