Contest - 2015 THP Tour Van Unveiling

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year the THP Tour Van gets a makeover and features some of the finest golf companies in the world. The last two years, the entire body has been wrapped in very different ways and when the 2015 Tour Van gets unveiled, you will notice the major changes again.

2013 THP Tour Van
B7Q4EHuCcAAvanC.jpg

2014 THP Tour Van
B7Q4EFSCYAIkGbA.jpg

On top of what is seen in the photos, the van is covered with some of the best manufacturers and companies in the golf industry and this year will be no different.

Contest
How many golf balls featuring company logos will be featured on the THP Tour Van in 2015? Each year parts of the THP Tour Van have oversized golf balls each with a different company logo. So the question is, how many will be on the 2015 version?

How To Enter
Post your guess in this thread and the person the closest without going over will win a THP Prize Pack. If there are multiple THPers that guess correctly, a winner will be chosen at random.

Rules
One entry per person.
Deadline for this contest is January 14th at 11am EST.
Contest open to all THPers, however free shipping of the prize should you win is only available for 2015 Albatross Club Members. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Last edited:
What a neat contest!! My guess is 20!

Seven!

Cant wait to see it!

Pretty cool contest. Im gonna go with 30!

Awesome contest and I'm sure the tour van is going to look spectacular. My official guess is 12 logo golf balls on the back.

Fun contest! I'll guess 15 balls!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see the unveiling of the 2015 Tour Van!

I say 15...

Cool contest, I am going with 8

Cool contest idea! I've got a feeling about the number 9, so that's my official guess!

My guess is 10.

I suck at counting the jelly beans in the jar at the fair, but I'll guess 8

I'm going to roll with 13

Guessing 16 ???

I'm going with 17.

16 is my guess

My guess is 7, I like the idea for the contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 balls!
It's going to be an even number, my guess is 10!

Last edited:
I say 12.

My guess is 14

I guess 5!

My guess is 13

Last edited:
My guess is 14

Let's go 13!

Back