THP Event Coming To Kentucky in 2015

No worries everyone course and food is locked down already for everyone

Everyone?? Sweet, I'm in!!

And, these veggie burgers sound good:

a_560x0.jpg

Another one close to home to look forward to.

I'm near and play golf in Owensboro but there isn't a course in that area good enough for this event. I wasn't really golfing while at WKU but don't think there's much around Bowling Green either. So, unless there is a diamond in the rough somewhere, it'd have to be Lexington or Louisville. I'm thinking Old Silo was a damn good guess.
I've never played it, but I am told Olde Stone in Bowling Green is as good as Valhalla, and I have played the latter...would love to play it again!

THP Event Coming To Kentucky in 2015

Most of the courses I've played in Ky were nice. There are tons tho. The ones I played were Houston Oaks (Very Nice), Old Silo (very nice with elevation!) Kearny Hills ( top 100 public in us) and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the other one. But it's not worth mentioning anyways.

For THP I would recommend Houston Oaks and Old Silo!!! For sure. But I bet there are nicer in the state but these two were top notch.

I'm really looking forward to this event. Cuz I will get to visit a buddy! Then head down to SeeMore in Franklin to get Terra RST FIT... Get me another SeeMore while I'm at it. All in one trip. Sounds awesome to me.

Memphis and Kentucky... Awesome I'm going to try and hit two this year...

Dax

Have you ever been to Kenny Perry's COuntry Creek in Franklin, KY? It's not what you would call a "nice" course, but it is tons of fun.

Awesome, THP coming to my home state.

Most of the courses I've played in Ky were nice. There are tons tho. The ones I played were Houston Oaks (Very Nice), Old Silo (very nice with elevation!) Kearny Hills ( top 100 public in us) and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the other one. But it's not worth mentioning anyways.
Kearny is still my bet.

Edit...thanks tapatalk

Have you ever been to Kenny Perry's COuntry Creek in Franklin, KY? It's not what you would call a "nice" course, but it is tons of fun.

I love that place, especially the one hole where you can cut the dog leg off by trying to carry it over the red barn. I played Vallaha last summer, about 6 weeks before the PGA and it was great. There are a lot of great courses in KY....

Dax

I would love to play Valhalla but it's not very easy to get invited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping cause I can

Solid bump wonder what the dates are for this

Dang. No one wants to help?

We launched an event today and will leave it at that. Im sure this one is coming soon however.

Could be Heritage Hill but doubt seriously that it would be Hurstbourne. You don't want it to be Quail Chase. I'm just super excited THP is coming to the 'Ville. Like getting an early birthday and Christmas present.

Just to keep everybody in the know, we have not announced anything about what city it will be in. We will be very soon however.

Just to keep everybody in the know, we have not announced anything about what city it will be in. We will be very soon however.

No matter where it is it won't be too bad a drive down. Especially for a THP event. Well worth it! Can't wait to hear more details

Back