THP Event Coming To Savannah Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will keep me from this one. And if you've never had grits before, come a day early and let Miller Time cook you up a good breakfast to get you acquainted.
What if others just want some good old grits ourselves lol

As mentioned, we will be rolling all of the details about this one out this weekend and I think people are going to be excited.
Great golf course and fantastic food.

I can see a potential convoy head down Interstate 16 :thumb:

I'm not sure I can attend this one yet, waiting for the details, but how I would love visit Savannah for the first time with some THPers and have some true delicious southern food. Hope it works out

What is a Grit Bar? JB seemed excited by it but I have no clue what it is....I'm a New Yorker

What is a Grit Bar? JB seemed excited by it but I have no clue what it is....I'm a New Yorker

Homemade stone ground real grits
Toppings to make said grits amazing.

Homemade stone ground real grits
Toppings to make said grits amazing.

So if I were to try grits for the first time this THP even is where to do it at.

I hope you can build your own shrimp and grits at that Grit Bar! Man, I'm glad we'll be getting the details on this one this weekend. Savannah is such a great town, and I'm sure the golf course THP selected will be the finest in the area. Hot for this one!

I hope you can build your own shrimp and grits at that Grit Bar! Man, I'm glad we'll be getting the details on this one this weekend. Savannah is such a great town, and I'm sure the golf course THP selected will be the finest in the area. Hot for this one!

Alright this sounds like someone who's had some true southern grits before! I'm following your lead at the bar!

Not going to lie. I have never heard of a grits bar. I have never had grits.

I tought those were outlawed when the south lost the war?

Grits bar? Yes please.

Westin Resort and Golf Club here I come!

Not going to lie. I have never heard of a grits bar. I have never had grits.

I tought those were outlawed when the south lost the war?

Is this a college football reference? Because it could be.

Come on down south and try some grits Blu!

Is this a college football reference? Because it could be.

Come on down south and try some grits Blu!
It was more of an 1860s reference.

You should come up north and have....

....fun golfing with me.

Grits are my favorite ..... They also happen to be my pregnant wife's biggest craving. So hope this date works out to see all my THP friends

THP Event Coming To Savannah Area

It was more of an 1860s reference.

You should come up north and have....

....fun golfing with me.

We didn't lose no War of Northern Aggression. We're just taking a prolonged halftime because of football. And fried food. :)

Everyone knows GRITS stands for Girls Raised In The South (best kind).

Lets keep this one to the event guys.

Its really threefold.
1. We pulled off a restaurant that is perhaps my favorite in the entire area.
2. We got a menu that is truly to die for.
3. We got a freaking grit bar added to that menu.

Top that off with an unbelievable golf course and hotel (for those that want it) and you have a perfect Invitational.

Just a bump for those that missed it last night. Full details (and new thread) coming this weekend.

I have eaten grits all my life but have never heard of or partaken in a grit bar. Definitely would love to make this my first grit bar experience!

I love bars (obviously), but I have never been to one that served grits. Sounds........delicious?

I don't know about a grit bar, but that Perkins off 95 on Abercorn does a super good breakfast, and their military discount is excellent. I miss that place!

Well, today must be the day because it's the end of the weekend....unless since Monday is a holiday he's considering that

I don't know about a grit bar, but that Perkins off 95 on Abercorn does a super good breakfast, and their military discount is excellent. I miss that place!

While I am sure Perkins is good, we try and stay away from national chains for a THP Event when possible. We have something very special lined up for this one and it is going to be a heck of a good time. Details coming today.

Lol at perkins.
Would make my job much easier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back