2015 Bridgestone Golf Demo Day

Wow great looking clubs!! Anything on new balls there?

Everything looks so nice and inviting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, do you happen to see a Bridgestone cart bag among all the other awesomeness that has been assembled?

I'm super glad Bstone is a sponsor for the #THPLegacy event!

This equipment looks great. I can't wait to hit their new line.

Something tells me I will be seeing these clubs in a few days. I am loving the AW option there. I'm wondering what the different colored ferrules mean. Everything looks classic and sharp, just like how I prefer my clubs to look.

This is one I've really been waiting on, the J15 line looks amazing!

I could just get lost in all this demo stuff, that driver has my interest but those staff bags are sharp.

Oh I may never leave this thread. Beauty in the eye of the beholder. Amazing to see actual in hand pictures.

Driver please come home to me.

Just curious, do you happen to see a Bridgestone cart bag among all the other awesomeness that has been assembled?
Expect to see them from the show floor tomorrow. None on the range today.

Loving the DPF's

That driver keeps me intrigued...I need MORE! Very interested to follow the B-Stone offerings.

Those DPF's & wedges look nice. I can't wait to get my hands on those this weekend.

Everything looks amazing! Best looking of the 2015 product lines IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest Q, how hard was it to pry Dan from here? LOL

Those irons and fairways are BEAUTIMOUS!

This stuff looks even better than I thought it would. I'm really impressed with their offerings, I hope they catch on big this year.

I bet Dan is a kid in a candy shop right now

8af9ec79419fca3a6f0a8c6e0b4f3200.jpg

Oh. My. God.

Honest Q, how hard was it to pry Dan from here? LOL

Those irons and fairways are BEAUTIMOUS!
Fact: it's the only booth I went to three times.... haha.. but the third was to get an answer for a forum question.

If I didn't have the bridgestone experience this weekend, I'd probably be swinging the clubs. They look awesome.

Dan, can you comment on how the deep the face is on the fairway woods? In the picture it looks fairly deep, but it could just the angle of the photo?

Dan, can you comment on how the deep the face is on the fairway woods? In the picture it looks fairly deep, but it could just the angle of the photo?
Sorry Jeff I really didn't have that much time, however, I bet I can answer that by the end of the weekend.

Sorry Jeff I really didn't have that much time, however, I bet I can answer that by the end of the weekend.

No worries. I know there is a ton going on right now. One more reason to follow along for B-stone U.

Back