SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks! Scored in a trade with some Canadian dude.

That was my first thought after seeing the blue dot. Didn't know he had a m9 though. Roll it well sir!

Ever since I got the two THP putter covers from Cookie, I can't stay out of this thread.

Between that and T2GRN18 egging me to get another SeeMore ASAP, I stand very little chance of holding out much longer.

Ever since I got the two THP putter covers from Cookie, I can't stay out of this thread.

Between that and T2GRN18 egging me to get another SeeMore ASAP, I stand very little chance of holding out much longer.

Well stop talking about it, and be about it hahahaha. Jus kidding big guy. You're more than welcome to roll my z3 if you want to get a feel for it.

SeeMore Putters Thread

In my opinion you can find one that's in a lot better shape on the forum for probably not much more money. That one looks abused. Not sure what type of golfer would hurt a SeeMore like that.

Check the market place you might find something you like.

Last edited:
Well stop talking about it, and be about it hahahaha. Jus kidding big guy. You're more than welcome to roll my z3 if you want to get a feel for it.

I've been lurking around to and the z3c has my attention after watching Kev roll some good putts at WC

No kidding.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that even if I purchase something before I see you. At least you don't have to worry about me running away with it...ha ha

I've been lurking around to and the z3c has my attention after watching Kev roll some good putts at WC
I have one, will be in attendance at Bridgestone U if you want to check it out.

Bullfrog that putter looks amazing!

SeeMore Putters Thread

Bullfrog that putter looks amazing!

Thanks dude! Terra is gonna fall in love with it for sure. I've been rolling it since the grip has dried. Man I almost forgot how good the PTM1 feels. Not quite as nice as my m6. Hee hee but still nice.

sounds like a deal.

Dude I'm not going to be using my putter this weekend, let me know I'll drop it off and you can take it to Orlando if you want.

Hey guys found this online and was thinking about trying it out. But wanted to know if that was a decent price?

SeeMore FGP Mallet Putter w/ Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 - $50
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spo/4813949713.html

via cPro Craigslist App
Android: http://bit.ly/CL_android
iOS: http://bit.ly/CL_iOS

I agree with Bullfrog. That one has abuse written all over it. Depending on your budget, you could probably score the 100% milled version of that putter (or another model) in much, much better shape for about twice that with a little scanning of Ebay or the marketplace and patience.

Patience is the key word. I've been looking for the putter I just got for months. Just keep looking on eBay and the classified, and something will pop up that catches your eye.

Dude I'm not going to be using my putter this weekend, let me know I'll drop it off and you can take it to Orlando if you want.
That's an awesome offer by you Kev, but not surprising in the least. You've always told me everything in your bag is available to try out. Very cool.

The HT is just silly for me. I'm all over the hole with it as I've found just as with the #7 the mini fangs here setup insanely well to my eye and really aid my alignment and balance in the stroke.

I'm taken aback by it to be honest.

So excited to see what comes out of the show today. The Classic series really has my attention!

The HT is just silly for me. I'm all over the hole with it as I've found just as with the #7 the mini fangs here setup insanely well to my eye and really aid my alignment and balance in the stroke.

I'm taken aback by it to be honest.

Interesting....I need to roll it. I put the M5x into play on Monday and was rolling it pretty well, burned a ton of edges. M9 this weekend though..

Interesting....I need to roll it. I put the M5x into play on Monday and was rolling it pretty well, burned a ton of edges. M9 this weekend though..

mmmmmmm... aluminum..... :banana:

mmmmmmm... aluminum..... :banana:

In case you haven't seen, the Giant FGP head is ALL aluminum with the exception of the two weights in the sole. You will be in heaven in a big way sir!

In case you haven't seen, the Giant FGP head is ALL aluminum with the exception of the two weights in the sole. You will be in heaven in a big way sir!

I don't know that I could do it. The normal FGP already looks too wide to me. That putter would just look... weird.

But the SB-2, that's another one I'd definitely look at.

I would suggest a carbon steel mFGP. I believe all of the carbon steel ones are black but there were some black ones made a few years ago in stainless steel. To me, carbon gives a softer, more muted feel / sound than stainless.

I agree with Scott. The Z3c just feels better than my FGP. I'd like to try that FGP head in a carbon steel.

Nice job on that pink PTM1 Jeremiah! Really a great look!

You will like the HT. Mark it down.

Back