SeeMore Booth - 2015 PGA Show

That Giant is well, um....Giant!

What is the goldish offset putter? I might have started drooling over that one a little :desire:
The diving board. I've got a blurry sole pic.

e79994cd4cddf07be9719a23d71217a8.jpg

That DB cover is SICK!

Giant FGP!
Love the head over also.

I will try this putter!

Love that headcover. Thanks, Dan!

I'm both terrified and excited about the prospect of rolling that GIANT FGP. It certainly is…giant.

The only downside to the Giant FGP is people might think you're overcompensating. It would be a good putter choice for Lord Farquaad.

SeeMore is looking hawt down in sunny Florida! I really like the oversized FGP putter. It looks comforting to me and it's calling my name.

Nice pix Dan! Is there any way you can take a shot of someone setting up to a ball with the Giant FGP? I think this would help see it in a better perspective. By itself - sitting next to the original FGP, it looks humongous!

Love the Giant! Diving board cover? Everybody in the pool! Nice!

JM

So much goodness in this thread.

Nice pix Dan! Is there any way you can take a shot of someone setting up to a ball with the Giant FGP? I think this would help see it in a better perspective. By itself - sitting next to the original FGP, it looks humongous!
I'll see what I can do. Honestly though, In hand making a stroke it makes an awful lot of sense to the eye.

Dan, do they have all the new Original models, or just the FGP? Any chance of a shot of the face?

This is a huge putter

Seemore with a cool looking booth. The colored shafts are pretty neat

It is, without a doubt, GIANT!

Wow the giant ain't no joke! Colored shafts how cool.

Oh yeah. Putter heaven.

I'm not quite sure that I know what the Giant FGP is supposed to do that a normal sized one cannot.

There is a lot more tech in that putter than meets the eye.

And its not as big as the mallets we see out there today...but it too is a HMOI design.

If you are talking about the one with the plumbers neck, it looks like a new db4 Private Reserve

that's the one I've been waiting for that's going to be pricey! Also look what's on the end of it the diving board

I'll see what I can do. Honestly though, In hand making a stroke it makes an awful lot of sense to the eye.

Thanks, man! You are confirming what I felt - that on the course, it's not going to seem gigantic. It's a mini-mallet-sized blade.

Do you feel the higher MOI working in your favor during the stroke?

Back