Callaway Golf - 2015 PGA Show

Callaway going BIG as always. Wow.

Man I am loving the bags!!!

That Masters staff bag and headcovers WANT!

Love the big props

I am biased, but the Callaway space looks incredible.

I L-O-V-E the Masters design bag and covers.

Gotta think that whomever designed the event this year will be in demand next year.

Just saying.

Soo not diggin those rabbit ear mack daddy wedges. Fugly but some of you might find them absolutely gorgeous so it's a little subjective.

Hello Augusta...

c78a2aa4c7c5508fd756ca34dab62923.jpg

114941e4c5f05d0d2792bdd5e981216e.jpg

dbe7fa873ddce1a194c97bc5081b1ce7.jpg
GOOD LORD :drool:

Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment. Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment. Please let these headcovers be in the first Team Callaway shipment.

So much fisheye lens, I feel like I'm in a Beastie Boys video.

Callaway puts on a show as always. Helps that their equipment looks really good this year.

Not sure I'd leave that booth...so much awesomeness there!

The XR irons just look stunning in person. From a pure appearance perspective, I'd trade my Apex irons for them. That didn't even hurt me very much to say.

The 2015 Bertha staff bags look just awesome. Love the scheme. Time to start laying the Christmas groundwork.

That is a huge booth. That Masters set up is sweet.

Does WOW even cover it?
Way over the top booth!

Can't wait to hit the New stuff!

That booth is incredible. I can't even imagine what the atmosphere is like there.

Gotta love that "gold rush" box full of Gold medal winners!

Callaway Golf - 2015 PGA Show

Wow, simply incredible. I love the ball hard hat, so many great products all in one spot. On a side the convention centre looks not bad, as I work in the biggest one myself I know what it takes to put one of these on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Masters bag and HC

Oh my... If that Masters bag is what ends up being the special edition for this spring, I'll have a hard time not procuring one.

Hands down the best booth at the show!!!!

That booth show in itself is spectacular, seems like no detail no matter how big or small was missed. It's making me need to hit an XR, NOW!

Too much to even comment on in that small city, they call a booth. Did JRod say he spent a week there getting it setup...or a MONTH!! Good Grief, you could get lost in there and not find your way to the rest of the show....maybe that was the thought behind it :)

This may be a stupid questions, but, can you buy stuff at the PGA show?

Back