Callaway Golf - 2015 PGA Show

I keep going back and looking at the pictures of the Callaway booth - it is that awesome.

Those XR irons look really really really good.

This may be a stupid questions, but, can you buy stuff at the PGA show?

Not a stupid question. The answer is no. This is an industry only trade show. Buyers will place orders for their stores, but people don't purchase items there and walk out with them.

There have been times where a company doesn't want to take their inventory back with them and they will cut a deal with a retailer to take what's at the show, but it's still an industry transaction, nothing for consumers.

Not a stupid question. The answer is no. This is an industry only trade show. Buyers will place orders for their stores, but people don't purchase items there and walk out with them.

There have been times where a company doesn't want to take their inventory back with them and they will cut a deal with a retailer to take what's at the show, but it's still an industry transaction, nothing for consumers.

Haha thank you very much. I was looking through all the threads thinking if any of the merchandise was for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy eff, that Masters bag, droooooooool.

Man I knew Callaway would come through big but this is amazing and I'm so thankful that THP has the team to show it too us.

Must have that Masters bag

Does the Callaway booth make the PGA Show two days longer? :alien:

That area looks awesome!

Ohhhh my masters goodness. I've never owned a staff bag, but I will own that one for my office.

That Masters bag is gorgeous. I can only hope Callaway continues that major coin theme and that's the logo.

That master's bag is ridonkulous. SO freaking sweet. There's a lot of awesomeness in that booth. Those XR irons really look good. I did not need that temptation. hahaha

Hello Augusta...

c78a2aa4c7c5508fd756ca34dab62923.jpg

114941e4c5f05d0d2792bdd5e981216e.jpg

dbe7fa873ddce1a194c97bc5081b1ce7.jpg

Oh, my.

DO WANT

If the good people at Callaway are seeing this thread and have any interest in a Masters bag and/or head cover contest, I suspect there would be interest.

For example, perhaps we have a contest for who is the first person to suggest a contest (or at least whomever was closest to suggesting at 3:30 pm EST on January 21, 2015.

So how difficult will it be to get that bag? Just bought a Tm tour staff bag and already having buyers remorse after seeing that bag.

I notice the Odyssey Georgia headcover in some of those pics. Any chance for some close ups of those?

So how difficult will it be to get that bag? Just bought a Tm tour staff bag and already having buyers remorse after seeing that bag.

It's a good question. Callaway doesn't seem to make all their major bags available for retail purchase.

Maybe this one will be given that they are showing it off at the show.

I'll take one of everything!

It's a good question. Callaway doesn't seem to make all their major bags available for retail purchase.

Maybe this one will be given that they are showing it off at the show.

I have to think that everyone who signed up for Team Callaway will be receiving one soon.

I have to think that everyone who signed up for Team Callaway will be receiving one soon.

Everyone on Team Callaway is going to get a Masters staff bag!!?!?!?!?

Everyone on Team Callaway is going to get a Masters staff bag!!?!?!?!?

Sure, sounds good to me.

Disclaimer: I have no insight to this being true but I support the idea.

This booth is freaking awesome! Love everything going on and can't wait to get the new XR in hand.

Man the masters headcovers are sharp

Knew Callaway would go huge at the show! The Masters bag and head covers look sweet!

I agree. Very nice bag for the Masters. They no doubt put a lot into the show and as always, the equipment is the best.

This is a very cool "booth" (small city)!

Back