The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

I already started packing tonight and going thru everything I need. Will be nice to pack it all in and get and shoes and clubs cleaned up and packed for the trip :)

All the important things ( golf clubs) are already packed. I need to make sure I don't forget trivial items (underwear) in the excitement!

Got surprise round in today. Thanks to my dad. Shot a 92 which is very solid for me. Ball striking was good. Even hit two par 3s in reg from 180 yards out with a 5iron. Which is not normal for me. Normally can't get a 5 or 6 iron off the ground. Had 5 3 puts. 2 of which were on the par 3s that I was on in 1. And then also missed 2 par putts from within 5 feet. So I easily could have broke 90 for the first time. I couldn't be more excited for this weekend. Starting to pack now

All the important things ( golf clubs) are already packed. I need to make sure I don't forget trivial items (underwear) in the excitement!

LOL, I actually did that on a business trip and did not realize it until the next morning when I got a shower, washed them out and dried them with the room hair drier, I picked up a pack that day before heading back to the room. I have never forgotten them again.

I already started packing tonight and going thru everything I need. Will be nice to pack it all in and get and shoes and clubs cleaned up and packed for the trip :)

Done here, I should be meeting Ken in Macon sometime around 9 or 9:30.

See yall there.

Hitting the range one last time tomorrow and then packing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last day of work tomorrow and then it's time to pack. I'll be on the road around 7. That should give me plenty of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna get a quick 18 in tomorrow AM, then working tomorrow PM, then on a plane, will be in Orlando bright and early (for me) on Friday.
I am sure I will forget something, but as long as I have clubs and a sweater, I will be fine.
See you all in two days!

Randy, as many events as you and Ken have been to, it's really cool to see you guys get excited for each one. But it's THP event, what's not to get excited about.

Rob, I know you know this, because you've experienced a THP event. I've been to a lot of them, and will go to as many again this year as they will let me in. Why? Because every single one that I've been fortunate to attend has been exciting, and pure, unadulterated fun, with great people (THPers), and I always come home having made some new, lifetime friends. Those who will be attending their first THP event, don't be shy. Embrace it. You are going to be surprised, and you're going to love it.

Those who will be attending their first THP event, don't be shy. Embrace it. You are going to be surprised, and you're going to love it.

This, so much this.

Sorry for editing your quote down Ken. But I wanted the first timers to not miss this. Coming from a recent first timer.

This, so much this.

Sorry for editing your quote down Ken. But I wanted the first timers to not miss this. Coming from a recent first timer.
That is my biggest goal this weekend. Much more than playing good golf or trying to shoot a certain score. But just trying to break out of my shell and go and have a great time with some great people

This, so much this.

That is my biggest goal this weekend. Much more than playing good golf or trying to shoot a certain score. But just trying to break out of my shell and go and have a great time with some great people

Very excited about this and can't wait to meet and interact with everybody

Very excited about this and can't wait to meet and interact with everybody

I think I got to at least say hello and meet everyone at PGA National. But with 40 guys and many spouses it was pretty tough to spend a lot of time with everyone.

Canadan for example is one person I regret not seeking out earlier in the weekend. I watched him hit the secret at that time J715 on the range, bit figured, he was doing some work, so I didn't want to bother him.

It wasn't until very late the last night there that I actually got to say hello to him. But what a great guy....and it seems his Golden Tee game is just as strong as his real game.

So yeah, don't be afraid to approach anyone. They are there for the same reason as you guys. To have fun, meet new friends and play golf.

Wide awake and ready for v.man to give me a call. We should be hitting Orlando sometime in the early afternoon. Planning to have an afternoon of golf shops, relaxing and maybe if anyone else arriving early in Orlando wants to meet up with some folks for supper. It is on!

I'm finishing up with the packing, got a couple errands to do then I'm boarding my flight.

For all the first timers open up that shell and enjoy your first event. If you have questions ask them, if you need something ask. The most important thing is to have fun and lots of it.

safe travels everyone

Jealous of you guys! Final day of work jn 24 hrs i'll be on a plane to Orlando!

Using Tapatalk

NP at all fellas, its going to be weird not being there as I believe Ive been to all of the Mission Inn events and its become a yearly staple. Cant wait to follow along through

Just received my text from Ken, leaving in about 15 minutes to meet up and hit the road in earnest, Oh MY!

NP at all fellas, its going to be weird not being there as I believe Ive been to all of the Mission Inn events and its become a yearly staple. Cant wait to follow along through

You know you will be missed, I hope we don't get so wrapped up we forget to post much - it happens.

All of you guys be safe traveling and I'm looking forward to following along with all of the fun!

JM

Be safe my friends.

Also, I'm SO kicking myself for not even entering for a chance at this one. What a dope!! Everything in their booth looks so amazing. And I just HAVE to try out the wedges.

Be safe my friends.

Also, I'm SO kicking myself for not even entering for a chance at this one. What a dope!! Everything in their booth looks so amazing. And I just HAVE to try out the wedges.
I didn't enter as I didn't think I'b be able to swing a club by this time. Now that I'm able to, and like you seeing the incredible items they will have available,I'm wishing I had taken a chance. But I didn't want to possibly get in and then see i couldn't do it.

It will be great to follow along and get some first hand reports from the guys.

Safe travels guys...the good time is virtually guaranteed.

Do we know approx. what time we are going off in the afternoon Saturday? Looks like we should be missing the rain that's coming Friday night to Sat. morn.

Back