The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

You need to get those specs checked old man. That camera made us all look 4 feet wide. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. After Mission Inn's buffet tomorrow night, we'll look even wider! :alien:

lmao! Sounds like the answer a woman would give if someone asked why her booty was broad. :D Enjoy tonight bro and hit em good tomorrow :thumb:

Also, I'm SO kicking myself for not even entering for a chance at this one. What a dope!! Everything in their booth looks so amazing. And I just HAVE to try out the wedges.
Yup. I didn't enter as I expected to have been to the doctor's to figure out what's wrong with my right elbow. Now however many months later, I STILL haven't called the doctor and the ONLY time my elbow doesn't hurt is when I'm GOLFING.

Can't wait for this shindig to pick up. The BSG gear all looked amazing from pictures at the show; and I can't wait to see THPer feedback on all of it. Especially those DPFs.

d128be459093dc5f63d7ea328710a193.jpg

THPers!!!

Using Tapatalk

Yup. I didn't enter as I expected to have been to the doctor's to figure out what's wrong with my right elbow. Now however many months later, I STILL haven't called the doctor and the ONLY time my elbow doesn't hurt is when I'm GOLFING.

Can't wait for this shindig to pick up. The BSG gear all looked amazing from pictures at the show; and I can't wait to see THPer feedback on all of it. Especially those MBs.

Slight FIFY

*Official Announcement*

Tonight's meet and greet will take place at 7:30 in Nicker's bar room. Nicker's is located across from the pro shop.

Bumping this once again for everybody.
While the official dinner is tomorrow, tonight people can get together if they choose and meet Corey and Josh from Bridgestone at 7:30pm

Have fun tonight guys. Looking forward to following along all weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet and greet
f870b27095633824609c68c11f42c7e0.jpg

Lawd I wish I were there for this. So jealous of y'all!! Have a blast you guys!!

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Looking good fellas!!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's festivities

Live Update thread will be kicking off at the range at 8am as a group of THPers gets to test tons of Bridgestone Gear.

Rumor has it, some contests will be taking place on Sunday as well.

Meet and greet
f870b27095633824609c68c11f42c7e0.jpg
Man...there are only a handful of guys I recognize in that picture. That's awesome!!!

And is Troy wearing a Seahawks hoodie?!

Man...there are only a handful of guys I recognize in that picture. That's awesome!!!

Yeah. What a clown hehe

It's the Russell Wilson/Wisconsin connection...or so I hope.

Keep it on topic.

But yes. Wisconsin is the most represented college in the super bowl this year, just sayin.

Looks like you all are having a great time. And the official festivities have not even kicked off yet! Have a great time tomorrow and give all of us unfortunate ones some great feedback on the awesome new Bridgestone equipment.

Keep it on topic.

But yes. Wisconsin is the most represented college in the super bowl this year, just sayin.
No Bridgestone themed cider donuts for your Seahawks Bridgestone golf ball loving ash the next time I visit....

I heard Troy had a Green Bay sweatshirt until about 6:30 pm last Sunday. :alien:

Really fun looking group there. Wish I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons of fun on course today with ddec, fairband, and the peanut gallery of Fupresti and MikeG. Laughs, and some golf... And I don't know why I played 18, but I had to.

If this is a sign of things to come for the weekend, it's going to be all kinds of memorable.

Back