Staff Bags & Using Them

My 1st bag was a staff bag, well it was a hand-me-down from dad. As a social/weekend (competitive) golfer I don't think you need them, but they do look cool ...

Could not have said it better myself.

If you put your name on your staff bag, you better have game.

As far as using a staff bag, if you don't have to carry it, go for it. They are functional and beautiful pieces of golf equipment.

JB...pick one of those gorgeous bags in your collection and start using it!

I would not even know which one to pick.

I would not even know which one to pick.

well, i need a refresher pic so i can help with your decision.

well, i need a refresher pic so i can help with your decision.

Here are a few pics.
711331355_DzQEK-L.jpg

729881323_9aHYJ-L-1.jpg

819319730_E8FMz-L.jpg

The R9 bag needs some sun JB.

are you dead set on having a bag that matches the gear in your bag?

May not want to use that Sizemore bag...it's handle is a little loose. :D

are you dead set on having a bag that matches the gear in your bag?

My gear is different every round because of reviews, so not for me. Im not even sure I will carry one. Definitely an interesting thread.

i like the black adidas bag then. it's simple, clean and hawt! but i also like black so i'm a bit biased in my opinion.

Re: Staff Bags & Using Them

JB, that bag collection would be ridiculous if it wasn't so flippin awesome!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

so we're looking for something unique then? something that screams "I'm better than you!"....lol

rock the new TM bag, that thing is pimp.

so we're looking for something unique then? something that screams "I'm better than you!"....lol

rock the new TM bag, that thing is pimp.

It better not say that. I have enough problems on the course.

It better not say that. I have enough problems on the course.

i don't think it says that at all. like i said, to me it shows pride, pride in one's investment in their bag and their golf game, whether they are good or not. i also think that they look good and that they are a part of golf. i was just messing around.

and why do you think you have enough problems on the course?

i don't think it says that at all. like i said, to me it shows pride, pride in one's investment in their bag and their golf game, whether they are good or not. i also think that they look good and that they are a part of golf. i was just messing around.

and why do you think you have enough problems on the course?

Is it bad when you stand over the ball and don't know where it is going? If not, then I am all set.

Is it bad when you stand over the ball and don't know where it is going? If not, then I am all set.

wth happened?

Different thread. Im kidding for the most part.

JB, you could game any of those bags!

If the TM wasn't a limited edition I would go for that one and you know how I feel about the adidas bag.

JB, you could game any of those bags!

If the TM wasn't a limited edition I would go for that one and you know how I feel about the adidas bag.

I have the regular R9 TM bag that is not limited. Then the burgundy one that is very limited (British Open).

What are your thoughts on these questions.
Do you have to be good to carry a staff bag?
When you see a golfer with one, do you think going in that they are a "player"?
Should your staff bag match your equipment?

I don't think skill has anything to do with the type(or quality) of bag you have. By that interpritation I'd be the worst golfer on the course most days as I have a 10 year old Wilson bag.

I don't judge a player for his staff bag anymore than I would judge them for having a $500 driver. I let thier game speak for itself.

If you buy a staff bag I would think most people would want it to match some of thier clubs, but I guess if you like a certain bag then rock dat ****!

i like the black adidas bag then. it's simple, clean and hawt! but i also like black so i'm a bit biased in my opinion.

I second that motion!

Back