2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Just like last year, #imwithchad and always will be. Harry called me a mutha effer at the show and is dead to me. ****he was laughing very deeply when he said it. But it sounds good

Poor #. Dude does not stand a chance. His sock game may be on point but that is about it. #I'mwithHarry

Also I wonder who the other two #zoocrew members will be this year? Will #supervillian be back to help #theking try and retain his crown? Will Scotty "Slouch" G be back to try and help chad become King?

Man, it would be a dream come true to be a part of #TheKing

Crap. The division I'm in at our company's SAP go live is supposed to be around then. I'll most likely not be able to try for this, and it's one I was really hoping to try for. :(

Love it! As was the case last year, this one is extremely high on my list. But this year, my alliances have changed...

#ImWithHarry

I can't wait for the contests to begin!! This #BasementDweller didn't get the belt, but I am going to do what I can to make sure Hashtag gets the crown! Faithfully, #ImWithChad.

Shoot, shoot, shoot! Have a work conflict that will keep me from entering the contests for King Harry's repeat adventure!

This is going to be such a grand time for those that get in! I'll be following along and cheering on Team Harry. Last year's King event was the absolute best!

This is definitely an event you all want to get in! The driver is icing on the cake but the bond you make with your team mates, the beautiful course you will compete on, and the fine off course time with everyone is so special. Good luck all :thumb:

#TakeItHomeTeamChad!

This. Sounds. Awesome.

Time to find my inner Californian and get ready for the San Diego sun!

#I'mwithChad

Shoot, shoot, shoot! Have a work conflict that will keep me from entering the contests for King Harry's repeat adventure!

This is going to be such a grand time for those that get in! I'll be following along and cheering on Team Harry. Last year's King event was the absolute best!
In remember you telling me in Ocean City that this was your favorite golf event. That makes it a must enter for me.

Just now seeing this. Let the games and fun begin!!

Wow...the timing of this couldn't be worse for me. :angry:
I have already committed to another golf trip to Palm Springs with 11 friends that same week. #ImStillWithHarry

Timing works out great for me, and I'm pretty sure i can sell the wife on it. One of the worst days for me last year was pm'ing JB about having to back out of this for injury...chomping at the bit to get another shot at such an awesome event!

and oh yea.... #ImWithHarry (still)

This may be one of those I have to enter and not tell the wife unless I win events. She might divorce me if I went to San Diego without her...but it might be worth it (just kidding).

Regardless, this is an amazing venue and resort for what will be an amazing beatdown of Team Coif, I mean Team Chad. #ImWithHarry

#ImWithHarry #RepeatPerformance

This may be one of those I have to enter and not tell the wife unless I win events. She might divorce me if I went to San Diego without her...but it might be worth it (just kidding).

Regardless, this is an amazing venue and resort for what will be an amazing beatdown of Team Coif, I mean Team Chad. #ImWithHarry

And nobody would blame you haha

Hope some of our west coast contingent that have been asking for an event join in on the fun.

Hope some of our west coast contingent that have been asking for an event join in on the fun.
Hope to get chosen - then I can drive to an event, Michigan Slice style!! Well, maybe not quite MS style....

Yeah seriously

I would love to attend this event. Never really played Callaway so this would be one way to really see what kind of innovation they have. Can't wait for the sign ups!!!

XR drivers wow! Would love to be part of this. Pulled for Chad last year and once again #ImWithChad

I hope so too. It would be fun to see that happen. I'll be rooting everyone on from Maui - wife and I will be on vacation through May 4th. #ImWithHarry

I'll be rooting for everyone who is entering this. Such an amazing event but work schedule just doesn't let me put this one on my wish list.

Guess what...

#ImWithHarryAgain!

Back