Food Challenge - Live Stream

I'm your huckleberry. I want meat instead of beans on mine and NO gut wrench fake Mexican Taco Bell!

Seems like a lot of needs.
You think eating this McDonalds was the same as eating a kobe beef burger? :D

I'm your huckleberry. I want meat instead of beans on mine and NO gut wrench fake Mexican Taco Bell!

You're insane.

Taco Bell rocks and equals the playing field as compared to the weenie burrito you'll wrangle up for a chance to win!

LMAO a McDonald's burger commercial just came on TV.

That's like getting food poisoning and the next day smelling the food that made you sick lol

Seems like a lot of needs.
You think eating this McDonalds was the same as eating a kobe beef burger? :D
ok, ok, I will drop the demands and eat #Cookie under the table with the bean burritos from wherever. Well, at least from a reasonable place ( which just barely includes Taco He!!).

I love that JB was downing G2. You know, because it's low calorie.

I love that JB was downing G2. You know, because it's low calorie.

Of course. Have to save those for the extra sauce. :D

You're insane.

Taco Bell rocks and equals the playing field as compared to the weenie burrito you'll wrangle up for a chance to win!
LMAO! Taco Bell is all shell. I could down 5 of anything from there and still be asking for more!

LMAO! Taco Bell is all shell. I could down 5 of anything from there and still be asking for more!

5 is the stated challenge but I look forward to the "extra" coverage and entertainment you've committed to.

I think this will be much more enjoyable to watch opposed to participate in.

5 is the stated challenge but I look forward to the "extra" coverage and entertainment you've committed to.
You're on buddy! After you come to your senses from being food drunk from 5 lightly filled bean burritos from TB, then it's on to wings!

We do taco nights from time to time. My wife spends half the time staring at me in disbelief. I was born to crush tacos.

I just had three mcdoubles and a medium fry. I'm quite full, although i usually don't have a huge appetite when I'm unwell.

Can't imagine how you guys are feeling right now. Not sure if I want to expand on this feeling.

We do taco nights from time to time. My wife spends half the time staring at me in disbelief. I was born to crush tacos.
Jump on in to the 5 bean burrito challenge. Apparently meat is not permitted though which makes them pseudo burritos IMO.

I just had three mcdoubles and a medium fry. I'm quite full, although i usually don't have a huge appetite when I'm unwell.

Can't imagine how you guys are feeling right now. Not sure if I want to expand on this feeling.

We backing out of this one?

I don't know if I am happy or sad that I missed this, congrats to both of you! I think...

I missed the live feed too. How long did it take?

Back