The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Duke. You were an amazing mascot and wonderful friend. You fought hard and deserved the peace you got today.

Guys, we appreciate the thoughts and you have all been wonderful during this process, but today Morgan and I just need a little space.
I'm sorry Josh and Morgan.

Thinking about you guys today.

The Official Rant of the Day

Thinking of you guys.

I can't even imagine your pain. Like you said the pain he was feeling is no more. Thinking of both of you!

You guys have so many great memories and were such a blessing to that guy. Very sorry for your loss.

Josh and Morgan, so sorry to hear about Duke. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Duke. You were an amazing mascot and wonderful friend. You fought hard and deserved the peace you got today.

Guys, we appreciate the thoughts and you have all been wonderful during this process, but today Morgan and I just need a little space.

Sorry to hear that, you are in my thoughts

This breaks my heart. RIP Duke. Thinking of you guys.

My condolences to you both, so sad. RIP Duke.

RIP Duke.

Condolences to you both.

Sad news. Sorry guys.

RIP buddy. You were such a good boy and will be missed.

RIP Duke. Sorry guys. I know this was/is tough but you did everything you possibly could showed him more love than he ever saw in his entire life.

Sorry to hear that Josh and Morgan

RIP Duke. My deepest sympathies to both of you.

RIP Duke. Feeling for you guys today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to see this. Thinking of you and Morgan, I met Duke the first day I met you two.

Jacqui and I wish you guys the best. We're so sad to hear.

Sorry to hear about Duke

So sorry to hear guys. You all gave him so much, and he had a great life for the last couple years.

So sorry to hear that guys. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edit: rant worked out in the end.

RIP Duke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back