2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

There is no way in hell the Pats would have stopped Lynch. They could have tried it at least two times.

None. At. All. Game should have ended with him in the end zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to hear what Carroll has to say about that play call. Beyond illogical!

Haha Pete Carroll: "Comes down to the last punches that you take."

Or throw.....Because you were the team that did.

What is Carroll even saying???

Wow pete man's up and takes responsibility. ..albeit still a stupid play

Carroll shouldn't talk about championship came down to punches.

Pete saying it was his fault for the call. A little class out of Seattle.

This picture is AMAZING. The exact opposite of "U Mad Bro?":

B8zwVnwCcAAP31x.jpg

I can't wait to hear what Carroll has to say about that play call. Beyond illogical!
He certainly stumbled through that explanation. I'm not even sure what he said…

We've had this discussion, you know I love the way they play football and wish I could like the team. But when your two best players act like thugs towards the media, and then you start throwing punches in the superbowl, people are going to start thinking your team lacks discipline and is full of hoodlums. It's the natural conclusion to draw.

Plus didn't good family man Wilson ditch his wife for someone name snow phat?
Rumor was russ dumped her for being unfaithful. All good though, I see where you're coming from.

He certainly stumbled through that explanation. I'm not even sure what he said…

Hey, congrats to you dude! Have a blast with all that cash!

This picture is AMAZING. The exact opposite of "U Mad Bro?":

B8zwVnwCcAAP31x.jpg

I am a HUGE Richard Sherman fan. I don't care what laundry he wears. To play that well with a hyperextended elbow ?!?!?

Please for the love of god no more post game...start blacklist

Wow pete man's up and takes responsibility. ..albeit still a stupid play
I am not sure I understand why he is calling a play to score on 3rd or 4th down, when he could have scored on 2nd down.

Works for me that he made the call, but interesting that he was playing to score on 3rd down.

I am not sure I understand why he is calling a play to score on 3rd or 4th down, when he could have scored on 2nd down.

Works for me that he made the call, but interesting that he was playing to score on 3rd down.
And he didn't want to run on their goal line defense....but they had no issue doing it from the 5 with the same players

The Blacklist just started.

Welp, I'm gonna go take a shower now. 5 hours of being used and abused by the NFGooddeL hype cash machine leaves me feeling dirty.

Gotta love Sherman. He declares himself the best corner in the game and people actually believe him. One dimensional and childish.

Rumor was russ dumped her for being unfaithful. All good though, I see where you're coming from.
I'm sure they aren't all bad, but they seem to enjoy the roll. Otherwise their is pressure for Sherman to stop acting like an ass, and same for Marshawn.
I am a HUGE Richard Sherman fan. I don't care what laundry he wears. To play that well with a hyperextended elbow ?!?!?

Love the player, I hate when he opens his mouth.

And am I the only one who thinks Seattle wins if Sherman lines up on Danny boy a bit more often.

Respect.

B8z0Dh4CQAAwRhu.jpg

I'm sure they aren't all bad, but they seem to enjoy the roll. Otherwise their is pressure for Sherman to stop acting like an ass, and same for Marshawn.

And am I the only one who thinks Seattle wins if Sherman lines up on Danny boy a bit more often.

Or Julian. Julian was huge.

Congrats to the Pats, you played a good game. Frustrated with the play calling at the end. Should have run it the last two plays and probably would have won.

Seahawks don't move Sherman around in their formations like some other teams do with their best DBs. It works for them most of the time, obviously. But New England's bigger threats are on the inside, not the outside.

Back