Final Signup - 2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 THP Event calendar is jam packed and part of the THP Invitational Series is this event in Kentucky. All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...015-THP-Invitational-at-Old-Silo-Lexington-KY

How To Signup
Signup is open today again at 2pm EST and remain open for 1 hour.
Each night we will randomly select 20 people that signed up during the 1 hour period
Sending in entry early or late will not be counted.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your handicap index or approximate number

Sit back and join us in the evening to see if you are selected to be a part of this Invitational.
If you were not selected yesterday, make sure you signup again today for a shot that the 20 available spots.

If you do not get into the first 40, a waiting list will be set up with those remaining and many times it has a way of working out.

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Can't wait to see who else will be joining us

Good luck everyone, I am not signing up for anything until the doctor gets this back pain at least somewhat under control. I know everyone will have a blast.

Good luck everybody. I'm looking forward to see who will join us today.

Hoping today is the day . Really want in on this one , And Randy get that back better buddy Lots of golf to be played this year buddy .

20 down...20 to go

Can't wait to see who the final 20 are

20 more tickets punched tonight, good luck guys.

Drew Brees
Brett Favre
Jack Lambert
Howie Long
Mike Singletary
Thurman Thomas

Just naming some greats to be selected in the second round

Good luck today everyone!

Good luck everyone...always exciting.

good luck to those who are still trying to get in. you will be joining a good group of THPers already selected.

I'll give it a try again today and see if my name rolls up on the list, good luck to all the others.

Today will be tough to get an entry in, due to my travel woes yesterday. Once I arrive in site it will be back to back meetings and presentations. Definitely going to try my best to slip away to send in my email.

Today will be tough to get an entry in, due to my travel woes yesterday. Once I arrive in site it will be back to back meetings and presentations. Definitely going to try my best to slip away to send in my email.
"emergency bathroom break". Just hold your stomach and grimace as you leave the meeting and say "be back in 5".

Draft it with an automatic delivery time of 2pm. Problem solved :)

in the worst case, you can use the outlook option to delay the email delivery

Hoping today is the day . Really want in on this one , And Randy get that back better buddy Lots of golf to be played this year buddy .

Make
It
Happen

good luck everyone, I cant wait to see who joins us in Kentucky (hey I got it right this time Mike)

good luck everyone, I cant wait to see who joins us in Kentucky (hey I got it right this time Mike)

I would REALLY take your time setting up flights if you are flying lol

I would REALLY take your time setting up flights if you are flying lol

lol, I will, dont worry.

this is one part of the world I have never been, and I have some trouble in my USA geography... I think it would be easier for me to find my way in Europe or in Africa

THP is expanding my horizon and makes me travel to some exotic places :)

Good Luck to those trying to get in. I have to pass since wife and I are going on a fishing trip that weekend!

Wait. Was Kentucky just described as an exotic location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back