Contest #2 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

The forgiveness of the XR driver will help chads teams find every fairway, every fairway means lots of birdies and lots of wins!!! #ImWithChad

Day 1 Entry:

The new XR driver with R-MOTO technology appears right for me. More speed and forgiveness across the face might enable me to almost keep up with Freddie (in my dreams). Well, at least the gap won't be quite as large, and with this weapon in hand, I can help Team Harry retain the crown. #ImWithHarry

Good luck to all!

Having the XR in the #ImWithChad bag will give us the ability to keep up with my speed. XReference the XfeR of the crown!

Aaaannnnnd, Just like that, I now have a work conflict as of 9:00 a.m. today.:banghead: Good luck to everyone.

#ImStillWithHarry

JM

I had the good fortune to hit the XR Driver at #TheGrandaddy and I know firsthand what it can do in my hands. Here's a hint...it goes long and it goes straight. I almost feel bad for Harry, he might play okay but it won't be enough to handle Team Hashtag. #ImWithChad because I like winning and power socks, in that order.

Simply put, the new Callaway XR Driver delivers SPEED, and SPEED means distance. Distance that will carry me and my team to victory in #TheKing! And as if there was any doubt....#ImWithChad!!!

The XR Driver has a speed step crown for goodness sake, why wouldn't it help King Harry retain his crow! Of course it will deliver victory for your my team, #ImWithHarry!

CallawayXRDriver_zpsa9d00edb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
#ImWithHarry

Outrageous titanium XR Speed will put me way down the center of the fairway to help #TheKing @HashtagChad defeat @HarryArnettCG and my son @Dhartmann34! No doubt about it, #ImWithChad.

That XR Pro driver in my hands will be a low spin monster solely bent on destroying team Chad. #ImWithHarry

Really sux that I have a business trip during this timeframe. Good luck guys, have an awesome time.

#TEAMCHAD has the skills necessary to close this event out by the end of the first round but the XR driver, with it's outrageous speed, will provide #TEAMCHAD with the firepower to go #BOOM! off the tee in an extraordinary display of power and accuracy worthy of applause from #THEKINGSOFDISTANCE Long Drive team. #IMWITHCHAD

The new callaway xr driver I will hammer that drive shot down the fairway 300+ yards and bring the W to #ImWithChad @THPGolf @HarryArnettCG #TheKing HashtagChad

#I'mwithChad

The XR driver will deliver the forgiveness, consistency, and distance this old man needs to bring the underdog #I'mwithChad team the victory over the defending champs. It will also make them realize they were lucky last year. I'm not even sure why they will show up!!! Such a waste of time!!! ( Confident enough????)

Using the XR Driver (Xtreme Redemption in this case) will be one of the deciding factors for team #ImWithChad as we totally desecrate the throne of reigning King Harry!

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight, so I wanna bring a bazooka: The Call away XR Pro. Boom. #ImWithHarry

Good luck guys. Can't wait to find out who else will join the would-be-crowned #TheKing team and Team Harry

#ImWithChad - the Callaway XR driver will help us break rocks!

Entry #1

Entry #1

First and foremost, #ImWithChad. He and I have plenty in common :friends:#BESTIES
- Good looking wives
- We love dogs
- Most importantly, we play :callaway: and :odyssey: Products #BOOM #BUCKETS

The XR Driver is built for SPEED. Speed from an aerodynamic crown and the R-MOTO face. Then add the Project X LZ Shaft with the loading zone and we have ourselves a WINNER. The XR Driver is the perfect weapon for me and my fellow CHAD-anites to swiftly end the reign of Mr. Harry Arnett.

Simple Math:
Team Chad :highfive: + Callaway XR Driver :smile-big: + SanDiegoNative :soldier: = :victory: #TheKing Winner

Team Harry it is time to :surrender:

Last edited:
More speed = greater distance add in improved forgiveness and you have the driver I need to play.

This will be my new weapon to win #TheKing #ImWithHarry.

Confidence will be the difference.

Both teams get great drivers, but only one team will have the poise, faith and steely resolve that comes from knowing they have the best driver and captain possible.

Callaway XR Driver and team #ImWithHarry for the win.

I could mention that the XR driver in my hands with deliver fairway bomb after bomb, or that I'll be threading the needle off the tee on those tighter holes like a tailor. Of course all of that will help my team win, but what's really going to seal the win is the XR driver's bad ass looks, striking fear, intimidation and paralysis into my competitors. #ImWithHarry

Back