What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to change handicap providers. GHIN is getting too high ($45.00) and for the price,US Handicap gives me a better value ($29.95) with the same features.

Is your club charging 45 for GHIN? I think I only pay 25.

It sure is however when we were members at Lake Jonesco in Gray, Georgia is was only $25.00. I don't no why it jumped to $45.00 at Lane Creek? Anyway I am set and like the looks of the new handicap system. Not sure if KellyBo is going to swap over or not. She plays in two or three Georgia State tournaments and she says they require the GHIN.

new years resolution broken: adams xtd driver with matrix red tie 6q3 s flex. hit this on the "cheaper" lm at the pga superstore and was very pleased. great feel at impact (even with store shrink AND packing tape over the shrink wrap). ss avg'd at 101, bs 140, la about 12 (too low but can raise loft), carry 225, total 255. good numbers for me. miss was still a push slice, but when i can straighten that out i think this will be a beast for me.

i love that the xtd shaft adapter works with the r1, sldr and r15, which means that the shafts i've been stock-piling over the last few weeks will be interchangeable between the drivers for some nerding out on the range! so far i have gd ys six nano reloaded s, accra cs1 60 m4, aldila tour blue 65 s, miyazaki kusala white 56 s, and now matrix red tie 6q3 s, all to be tested on my r1 and adams xtd. the wife is taking the kids to disney tomorrow night, so i might go the range after work for some fun :)

A pair of puma monolite shorts on sale, couple new gloves, and two boxes of Wilson Staff Duo balls to try out

I Pay $50.00 now, $35.00 to Arizona Golf Association and $15.00 to the club I belong to.

Paid my entry to my first THP event of 2015! Can't wait for Kentucky

Snagged an Odyssey black series Tour design #4 off the bay. figure ill give it a try and if I don't like it ill just sell it.

815 fairway wood

UTx wraps, Dri-Tac wrap grips to test

Paid for the Kentucky Invitational!!

UTx wraps, Dri-Tac wrap grips to test

Love the DriTacs.. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the UTx wraps. Really considering them!! I am a sucker for a soft grip, so I don't know if they'll be soft enough.

Paid my entry fee for the Kentucky Invitational, and although I bought them a couple weeks ago, these sexy little wedges came in today too. Not a bad day!

B89S9BkIUAEQdoL.jpg

Stupid good. I giggled everytime I made contact.

I literally walked out of the store with the Vapor Flex, but was thinking 815 the entire ride home. Absolutely loved both of them.

STUPID long.

I literally walked out of the store with the Vapor Flex, but was thinking 815 the entire ride home. Absolutely loved both of them.

STUPID long.
But you didn't walk out with a torque wrench. Hehe

But you didn't walk out with a torque wrench. Hehe

Bet if I would have bought the 815.. It would have came with a wrench. Ha!

Really been contemplating exchanging, but I freaking can't decide.

Which ever one you go with, you're going to top your first shot with because golf is hard.

Which ever one you go with, you're going to top your first shot with because golf is hard.

Exactly.. And will think if I bought the other one, I would have hit it 250 down the pipe!

815 still blows me away... You seriously can't go wrong with it and you definitely won't be disappointed! I vote for 815!!!

815 still blows me away... You seriously can't go wrong with it and you definitely won't be disappointed! I vote for 815!!!

It's a thought.. Really leaning towards the driver more than the fairway wood. I hit the Vapor Flex just a bit better more consistently when I compared.

Going to go hit the Alpha 815 and V Series drivers tomorrow.. So torn on them.

It's a thought.. Really leaning towards the driver more than the fairway wood. I hit the Vapor Flex just a bit better more consistently when I compared.

Going to go hit the Alpha 815 and V Series drivers tomorrow.. So torn on them.

Awesome, have fun and let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back