Adidas BOOST Footwear

Little tease from Adidas Golf twitter this morning

B7tg1TLIMAARNah.jpg:large

Wonder where they got the idea for this commercial

IDK if it's just me, but the last few "sneaker-like" offerings from Adidas just look dated and not cutting edge at all. They remind me of something my 60 year old father would wear, no offense. When I think of cool looking comfortable sport/sneaker golf shoes, Puma always gets my vote for great looking stuff.

My apologies ahead of time if this one is not aloud, it's from a uk release

adipower-boost-630x472.jpg

They look nice, but they have to do something about the only white boost material it really takes away from the darker versions.

Nice. Interested in the whites.

My apologies ahead of time if this one is not aloud, it's from a uk release

adipower-boost-630x472.jpg

I think you might be good, they just released stuff on the US instagram today.

They look nice, but they have to do something about the only white boost material it really takes away from the darker versions.

I kinda like that all black/red bottom with the white boost on it. I think it looks pretty cool.

Very much digging the all white/grey version though. I could see myself sporting those on the course

I own a pair of the 360 gripmore and they're awesome, I can only imagine how comfy these will be though? I tried on a few pairs of boost running shoes this last weekend and they're so nice!!

Could be another good adidas summer shoe, comfy and look like running shoes depending on price

I haven't had very good luck with adidas shoes. It's all subjective, it just how they fit me. But these are on my short list of possible buys once I can try them on in a store. The boost material is very intriguing to me.

~Rock

The all white/grey is growing on me.

I like the casual style of the Adicross Gripmore more than these athletic shoes. Maybe a casual shoe with the Boost technology is coming?

jasondayhitsdrone-560.gif

I'm a fan of Adidas shoes and can only imagine how comfortable and functional these will be.

JB, have you gotten a pair to try on yet? I have always loved Adidas shoes but before I drop 200.00 on a pair I want to know if they are as comfortable as advertised. I love my Pure 360s, but these look like a major upgrade in comfort.

JB, have you gotten a pair to try on yet? I have always loved Adidas shoes but before I drop 200.00 on a pair I want to know if they are as comfortable as advertised. I love my Pure 360s, but these look like a major upgrade in comfort.

They were supposed to arrive yesterday, but have not come yet.

They were supposed to arrive yesterday, but have not come yet.

Awesome. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

I want the white/black/blue, but I really don't want that $189 price tag that goes with them! Ouch!

I just put in the pre-order for that color this week. The price tag was hard to swallow but I'll consider it my valentine's day gift. :act-up:

Wait.....I can buy myself a valentine's day gift??

~Rock

Back