Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Maybe handicaps won't be used in this event??!! So many ways this could go.

You guys are too kind but there are probably guys better suited than myself. Love the sound of where this is headed though!

Can I ask a question: this event a plan for this year or next?

I will follow NateTheGreat into HOF infamy.

LOL....but then that would ruin my Dan Marino status.

Some things need to be ruined.

This is one of those.

Maybe handicaps won't be used in this event??!! So many ways this could go.
I like that. No strokes, no bags of sand, no vanity. Heads up baby!

That said, I need to practice. A lot.

Looks like I need to starting hitting the range again. Morning work outs in my future.

I'm trending nowhere... There's two feet of snow outside.

Go Midwest?
I'm thinking the same thing Derek. Only handicap I can keep is me putting in the basement.

I'm thinking the same thing Derek. Only handicap I can keep is me putting in the basement.
I'll still be ready come go time :)

Nate mentions hdcp and people's heads start turning.

I like to see my buddy coers fired up about an event!
Gotta be fired up when I might have a chance to take down THP greats like you.

Nate mentions hdcp and people's heads start turning.

My vote, although I don't have one, would be for no handicaps. I love the straight up challenge.

My vote, although I don't have one, would be for no handicaps. I love the straight up challenge.
What kind of format would you like to be challenged our there??

What I do know is nobody negotiates strokes better than CJ.

What kind of format would you like to be challenged our there??

Personally I absolutely love what we saw at the Morgan cup this year. formats that are fun yet really take strategy into play and make you think about how you approach each hole and each shot.

Personally I absolutely love what we saw at the Morgan cup this year. formats that are fun yet really take strategy into play and make you think about how you approach each hole and each shot.

I think especially the modified pinehurst and scramble formats do a great job minimizing differences in teams. And alt shot is just fun and completely unpredictable. I loved playing those formats.

What, no handicaps?
Then what is the point of posting my 100's?
#IPostAllScores
#WishIWasASandbagger

Handicaps are the most fair to me. Had great results using them at the first king event.

Handicaps are the most fair to me. Had great results using them at the first king event.

Until you have to get somebody 2 strokes on one hole and they are playing decent.

#ouch

Back