Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know that Kang. I've always wanted to get a #9 because the fitter told me that would work better for me. But then again I want to stay with my SeeMore because it helps me putt properly.
Also on the club building as you can see in that thread I want to start doing my own work. Mostly change shafts with some irons and woods.

I might have a #9 I have to check the putter bag I cant remember if I got rid of it or not......

I might have a #9 I have to check the putter bag I cant remember if I got rid of it or not......
Were getting more snow so all I could do is putt on my basement green. Dang winter...

#WPF

PING Glide
RTX 2.0 CB

Really want to try the Glides.

I'm coming into some OT on my next paycheck so of course I'm pondering some more equipment: callaway 815 driver or 2015 mini staffer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. Much. Stuff.

Glide
J15 wedge
V Series driver
815 driver

Hybrid and 3 wood right now. So many solid options

I thought I didn't need it, but after the pw performed today on the range I'm intrigued.
Absolutely love mine. I know a 48 rtx cb wedge would be good, but love having the same look and feel as the rest of the set

Really want a 52 SM4 to get all my wedges matching, hoping to find one cheap. Also thinking I want to try some of those Wilson Duo balls

588 MT iron heads. I have some Nippon 950 GH shafts they'd go into and I see a good deal on them. They'd be a nice back up set or something I could use pretty easily.

Thinking of adding a ping glide to the bag. Debating between 54 and 56.

Pondering either Srixon 545 or Callaway Apex irons, both with Recoil Shafts

What 3w you looking at?

Right now the X2Hot is standing out but that's only because I haven't hit any of the newer stuff yet. Really wanting to try the XR and aero burner lines

Right now the X2Hot is standing out but that's only because I haven't hit any of the newer stuff yet. Really wanting to try the XR and aero burner lines

x2hots can be had real cheap now too

X2hot is a great club. Little long shaft wise but cut down to 43"- 42.50" and it's a fairway finder off the tee

X2hot is a great club. Little long shaft wise but cut down to 43"- 42.50" and it's a fairway finder off the tee

I'm not a huge fan of going with the 3 wood off the tee but that's always good to know about a club
then I say just do it...do it!

If it were only that easy

Srixon Z545. Almost picked up some tonight, but decided a new range finder was a bigger need tonight.

Hybrids.

The Adams look - squared off toe - has never met my eye and probably because of that I never seem to get along with clubs that have that design. I'd like to stay with the basic look and feel of my RazrX hybrids. I'm not sure what that would be...kinda wish the BB V Series included hybrids.

Still have a hard ponder on for irons. There are some great deals out there right now on sets for my game like Amp Cells, D100s, etc. I hit my Diablo Edges pretty solidly but I'm wondering if I can get a bit more forgiveness out of something newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back